Stand alone Football Facility

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
This thread was started in Feb 2017 (after a top 10 recruiting class) announcing the stand alone football complex.

Almost 4 years later and we moved some dirt around. (In the same time frame, I've moved more dirt for my garden).

Actually February 2016. We’re coming up on the 5 year mark, and we still don’t have a completed facility. Pathetic.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Due to money shortfalls caused by the inability to"pack the swamp",
the following revised plan for the long awaited facility will soon
be presented by Foley to the fan base:

00I0I_hALstIV3uLDz_0cU0iw_600x450.jpg

If the Corona Virus doesn't abate soon, further reductions
may be required.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Due to money shortfalls caused by the inability to"pack the swamp",
the following revised plan for the long awaited facility will soon
be presented by Foley to the fan base:

00I0I_hALstIV3uLDz_0cU0iw_600x450.jpg

If the Corona Virus doesn't abate soon, further reductions
may be required.

Looks a little too fancy.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
The guy that hammers in the ground stakes got the COVID. While in the hospital with the sniffles they realized he was an illegal alien and was deported back to Guatemala. They’re waiting on his paperwork so he can return. I just hope they don’t lose his hammer in the meantime.

Update. Hammer got stopped in customs. Given our track record with Wardrick Wilson that hammer will probably end up at a D-2 school.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Actually February 2016. We’re coming up on the 5 year mark, and we still don’t have a completed facility. Pathetic.

Yep, 5 years ago this thread was started....and it won't be done for - at least - a year. What a pathetic bunch of f*ckheads running the UAA. Alabama will be on it's 3rd version of theirs since Foley made the infamous "We're not getting into an arms race" comment.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is a quite an embarrassment to have the focus be on our first standalone when other P5 programs are looking to tear down and replace theirs due to age.

How’s the infield grass looking over on Hull Road?

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This is a quite an embarrassment to have the focus be on our first standalone when other P5 programs are looking to tear down and replace theirs due to age.

How’s the infield grass looking over on Hull Road?

I drove by yesterday and there have been some changes

The Caterpillar tractor looks like it was moved to the other end of the lot AND it looks like some weeds are breaking through the dirt that hasn’t moved since July.
Progress I guess

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
On a more serious note, where the heck is Marianna?

He hasn't been on here since Hurricane Michael. I know Ox reached out to him by email a few times and it's been discussed a few times.

Really hope he is ok. I know he was criticized by some who doubted he had sources, but I always appreciated the info he bought regardless of where he got it from.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He hasn't been on here since Hurricane Michael. I know Ox reached out to him by email a few times and it's been discussed a few times.

Really hope he is ok. I know he was criticized by some who doubted he had sources, but I always appreciated the info he bought regardless of where he got it from.
Last post was October 1, 2018.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I drove by yesterday and there have been some changes

The Caterpillar tractor looks like it was moved to the other end of the lot AND it looks like some weeds are breaking through the dirt that hasn’t moved since July.
Progress I guess

We'll have the first facility construction site condemned as abandoned property.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
They are trying to draw some endangered worm/bird/insect/weed/flower in so they will be "forced" to stop construction.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Most pathetic admin in existence. A 2 minute bag of microwave popcorn would take Fooley and Strycnine 2 days to pop.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Yep, 5 years ago this thread was started....and it won't be done for - at least - a year. What a pathetic bunch of f*ckheads running the UAA. Alabama will be on it's 3rd version of theirs since Foley made the infamous "We're not getting into an arms race" comment.

Bama's Trophy case since Fooley uttered those words of wisdom:

811llkhculL._AC_SX450_.jpg

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Foley & Stricklin have UF football facilities hovel ready.

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Revenue and donations might be down....?

Yes, however, this has been pre-paid through fundraising...twice. The first time they said “j/k this is just phase one, thank you for donating to getting baseball a new stadium, lol”.

Law then gave Stricklin the business on the Twitter machine when that happened...I might have joined in on my other Twitter account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator