A battle to the death.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alumni Guy, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Alumni Guy

Alumni Guy Newbie
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $2,133
    Ratings:
    +2,788 / -116
    My work buddies have been debating this.

upload_2020-7-27_16-53-16.png
    Normally, a guy with a gun would be the first round pick, but it looks like it’s a “run of the mill shotgun” with limited range and capacity. The rats would ultimately get him.

I think 10,000 rats and a pack of silverback gorillas is the way to go.

The Gators could be a sneaky good pick. You want to hang out in the water for weeks and slowly pick off your opponents with the shot gun guy.

At the end of the day, I don’t think any two could overcome the other animals.

But, which two allies would be the strongest tandem?

this is crucially important stuff, so think long and hard (that’s what she said) before you reply.

2. deuce

deuce Mentally Challenged
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $2,421
    Ratings:
    +3,551 / -181
    There is a joke about a pit bull, a Gorilla a rope and a shot gun............ screw it!

3. Back Alley Gator

Back Alley Gator Well-Known Member
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $2,031
    Ratings:
    +2,371 / -98
    Are those 50 golden eagles? Good lawd.