A man and his desk.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
IMG_1257[1].JPG I've heard you can know a lot about a person by what they have on their desk... What do you think?

Last edited:

lrtx1

Dec 2, 2014
I'd say you have a slight case of ADHD, you are a mouth breather with a nasty ear wax problem, you decided at one time your desk needed a VIN number and you are scared of the dark.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
I'd say you have a slight case of ADHD, you are a mouth breather with a nasty ear wax problem, you decided at one time your desk needed a VIN number and you are scared of the dark.
Who does a bunch of online ordering of stuff he doesn't open and who fidgets a bunch with spinners and tossing a ball at the wall.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Not bad, not bad at all.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I've heard you can know a lot about a person by what they have on their desk... What do you think?

Having all the pens lined up, on the surface, leads me to believe you're on the spectrum. But after a further inspection of your being ok with one table having a clean, smooth edge, while the other looks like it fell from your pickup on the way home, plus the fact that several pens are left open, severely damages that theory. You insist, possibly as often as each month, that you're going to get back to playing tennis, but--like most of your life--it proves to be empty speech, so the ball just sits there with only one, unstrung racquet nearby. To your credit, you refuse to let your rather substantial sinus problems affect you to the point of starting your own pool service business, but it still infuses just enough self doubt that even smaller, obvious purchases are considered in the "might return it" column for weeks, well beyond the allotted refund window. And despite her repeated objections, you dismiss your wife's feelings and, upon finishing her reheated lasagna, use the bowl portion of the tupperware(not in view) for change, random screws, an expired BP card and chapstick.

So in short, I think you'd be someone whose company most would enjoy. Though I wouldn't be surprised if some who did weren't initially disturbed at some of your mannerisms and did that immediate, sometimes awkwardly too soon, dead bolt "click" as soon as they walked you out of their house.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I have reorganized my garage so many times. It's taken me a lifetime to realize that a bench or a shelve is a no-no. If there is a flat surface, I will toss something on it. Next thing you know, it looks like your desk. Every item, tool, bike, kid toy, extension cord, etc, etc is hung or has a place in a cabinet. It's the only way to keep my sanity.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Having all the pens lined up, on the surface, leads me to believe you're on the spectrum. But after a further inspection of your being ok with one table having a clean, smooth edge, while the other looks like it fell from your pickup on the way home, plus the fact that several pens are left open, severely damages that theory. You insist, possibly as often as each month, that you're going to get back to playing tennis, but--like most of your life--it proves to be empty speech, so the ball just sits there with only one, unstrung racquet nearby. To your credit, you refuse to let your rather substantial sinus problems affect you to the point of starting your own pool service business, but it still infuses just enough self doubt that even smaller, obvious purchases are considered in the "might return it" column for weeks, well beyond the allotted refund window. And despite her repeated objections, you dismiss your wife's feelings and, upon finishing her reheated lasagna, use the bowl portion of the tupperware(not in view) for change, random screws, an expired BP card and chapstick.

So in short, I think you'd be someone whose company most would enjoy. Though I wouldn't be surprised if some who did weren't initially disturbed at some of your mannerisms and did that immediate, sometimes awkwardly too soon, dead bolt "click" as soon as they walked you out of their house.

Strangely, I enjoyed reading that.... lol

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
What’s with all of the flashlights?

I don't like being n the dark......... It's probably something about that closet I was locked in as a child.

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Where are you hiding the mushchump scrap-book?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator