A Sad Day in Gator Nation

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
In 2013, Will Muschamp signed the next star at QB for Florida. His name was Max Staver. A 6'6, 240 pound QB with a rocket arm. Surrounded by hats from elite programs like Northern Colorado, Memphis, and Tennessee State, he chose the Florida Gators. We got lucky getting this one. Gator nation cheered just like they did when Tebow announced. Sadly, he transferred and is now playing for the mighty Houston Baptist Huskies. We just weren't good enough for him. Coach Mac got some payback though when we beat out HBH for Kyle Trask. TAKE THAT HOUSTON BAPTIST HUSKIES!!!

http://www.hbuhuskies.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=2524

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Staver had a 43% completion percentage last season. I can see why Muschamp recruited him.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
5 QBs transferred from Muschamp teams....and they all went to new schools and started. Pathetic coaching. And he gets another SEC head coaching job! Wow! I can't wait to sit back and laugh and laugh and laugh when he falls flat on his face and South Carolina fans are all "WTF just happened?"

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I remember several books and video-tapes sold on Those Spurrier Gators (All-4-One)
Those were all about our great transforming of CFB for the better, for excellence, for creativity.
Dontcha' think someday they will produce books & films on how Messedchomp did the opposite
in CFB. "The Dr. No of CFB" ??

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
as fun as itll be watching the dumster fire from 1 block away, its going to be that much sweeter seeing him fail with roper after proclaiming that all he needed for a national title was kurt roper from the beginning :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator