Aaron Hernandez Trial Underway

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Can't believe this hasn't gotten any traction here. This is the Gator Trial of the Century.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-trial-day-find-witnesses/story?id=28604802

CNN analysts were saying last night that the prosecution has an uphill all circumstantial evidence case and that based on the jury pool he might walk. They can't even discuss the other cases he's involved with so there's very little motive without that.

At least they're letting them watch the Super Bowl as long as they go :lalala: every time AH is mentioned: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12252956/testimony-aaron-hernandez-murder-trial-continues-day-2

In my best Ox voice: "Discuss"

BoomTown

Founding Member
Mc's Red Headed Stepchild
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I was wondering what happened to this. Why is this in the Lounge? One of the best TEs to ever wear a Gator uniform is on trial for murder and it's not worthy of the Sports Forum, but Brady's house being on the market and a leghumper QB breaking up with his fiancee are? Odd criteria. I get it's not the most glamorous story for the program, but it is newsworthy and a distraction from recruiting.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Sadly, this sociopath is going to walk.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
BoomTown;n164065 said:
I was wondering what happened to this. Why is this in the Lounge? One of the best TEs to ever wear a Gator uniform is on trial for murder and it's not worthy of the Sports Forum, but Brady's house being on the market and a leghumper QB breaking up with his fiancee are? Odd criteria. I get it's not the most glamorous story for the program, but it is newsworthy and a distraction from recruiting.

People want to ignore the skidmark that AH has left on us? :dunno:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator