Accountability

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
That’s the word of the day/week/year for this athletic department. Our two most important sports employ head coaches that don’t hold players accountable and who constantly accept less than perfection.

Football - don’t even have to say much, probably just a few words: Marco, Stiner, Delance, Grantham. Zero accountability from the head man and down whether it be on the field or off (recruiting).

Basketball - watching tonight against UK is nauseating. No ball movement, iso ball, no rotations on defense and HORRID shot selection. And yet there are no repercussions, and you can tell because the same guys make the same mistakes (looking at you Scottie). These guys have no fear of being benched and it’s shameful.

Just pathetic for this program to be where we’re at, but I’m sure Stricklin sees no issues as long as we are “competitive.”

/rant

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Stricklin was a huge mistake - unless you're a baseball fag then you probably love him. Nothing will change until he's gone.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Stricklin was a huge mistake - unless you're a baseball fag then you probably love him. Nothing will change until he's gone.

I hate keep reminding everyone but please keep in mind that we have Stricklin because nobody else would take the job with Fooley looking over his shoulder

Fooley hired a terrible coach in White and then insured that his successor would suck as well by hovering over them

What a total sh!t show this great athletic program has become.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
You guys down to storm the Athletic Department and demand change? I will not be silenced!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Think I’ll start a thread in why I don’t like rutabagas.
If you want to change that to strawberry rhubarb pie and how many times I’ve puked my guts out after a drunken stooper and ending the night with strawberry rhubarb, I’m in. Hate that schit.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Lower your expectations. It really is easier than expecting better.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
rutabagas are actually really good if it’s prepared like mashed potatoes. That’s how my wife makes it. It’s excellent.
my wife prepped and seasoned a fenal (spelling?) bulb a few weeks ago and had me grill it. WOW is that amazing if done right!

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
You guys down to storm the Athletic Department and demand change? I will not be silenced!
Just wear full face masks to protect yourself from the Rona and cameras, something those amateurs that stormed the capital didn't do.
You think they would've learned from watching Atifag all year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb