Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Politics' started by itsgr82bag8r, Aug 7, 2019.
the data just needs to be adjusted.
We now have both the founder of The Weather Channel and the founder of Accuweather stating the climate change alarmism is bullshat.
We have 12 years...a genius former bartender said it...it must be true
ahem... part time bartender.
Love how he brings up all the heat wave records that were set in the 30's that haven't been broken. Not to mention that the frequency of heat waves haven't increased. I'm beginning to question that 97% of scientist agree trope.
Threat, that 97% claim is just this = the climate change advocate got a survey response from a select group of climate scientist which yielded 67% avowed the data was inconclusive. Of the remaining 33%, 97% believed cc was a threat. = science with political agenda skirts truth and honesty.
Probably a bar back or a waitress.
This is been one of the coolest summers I can remember living in San Diego. I live a bit inland where it gets warmer than the coast, and we normally have at least one or two heat waves in the summer where it gets over 100 for several days. I don’t think it’s gone past the mid 90s all year and I don’t see any forecast for above 89° for the near future.
------- Bonnaire ---------------- So, if the winters ain't cold and the summers ain't hot, better let your roots take hold. you've found a weatherproof spot.
Yes but they are selling rising seas are causing more cliff collapses.
Europe's had a massive heatwave though (Germany has been hotter than Florida for much of the summer) and Australia also had a much warmer than normal summer. Climate is inherently unpredictable and variable, what can I say.
AND....part time video dancer. Her true calling... And to think this bimbo brained nutjob is taking over the Dem party. Man it must really, really suck to be a Dimocrat these days.
You think that's bad? try being a conservative. we have no party.
This past July was the first July in over 20 years that we didn’t reach triple digits one day.
Actually they polled anybody that called themselves a "scientist" regardless of the field. Psychologists, Sociologists, Biologists, Channel 2 Weatherman. Also, what exactly is a "Climate Scientist"? They give Climatology degrees with Meteorology degrees. So yeah, glorified Weathermen.
You don't have the necessary permissions to use the chat.