Adarius Lemons arrested for domestic battery

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Off topic, when did the Kadarius/Adarius naming fad begin? I don't recall any 20 years ago.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He didn't have a good enough resume to get into Last Chance U. Now he does.

That's a fact. Highly doubt a D1 football team will touch this kid after this.

Also, I don't like that he's still hanging around Gainesville - and hanging out w/ our current players. When we lose a few games down the road he's going to pull the "I told you so", "I'm glad I got out...", etc. His bad attitude could rub off on some of the other kids getting less playing time than they think they should be getting.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Maybe our fortunes are finally turning around....glad he quit when he did because this just shows what a p**** y he really is.

Mr2Bits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
That's a fact. Highly doubt a D1 football team will touch this kid after this.

Also, I don't like that he's still hanging around Gainesville - and hanging out w/ our current players. When we lose a few games down the road he's going to pull the "I told you so", "I'm glad I got out...", etc. His bad attitude could rub off on some of the other kids getting less playing time than they think they should be getting.
He was hanging around to finish the fall semester.....he didnt drop out of school when he quit

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He was hanging around to finish the fall semester.....he didnt drop out of school when he quit

I realize that...but he's still loitering around the program w/ his bad attitude - that's what I don't like.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
There was a thread created about potentially letting go of CeCe Jefferson, and I was vehemently against the notion of kicking him off the team for various reasons.
Whoever created that post, THIS is the type of garbage that you have to get rid of. He barely got accepted into the school because of previous transgressions. You'd think he'd learn his lesson and realize how close he was to ruining his dreams. Year and a half later and you haven't learned a lesson? I'm fine with kids being kids and sometimes engaging in mischievous activities. But these are serious allegations. He deserves what he gets.

Nomadigator

Veni vidi facepalmi
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2018
He made his choice...Div IV, U of Rapeford...wanted more balls so getting his wish. HeadMoFoInCharge moving him to TE/WR.:bart:

8802Gator

Founding Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Such a waste of talent. Glad We didnt waste any time showing him the door.

SavannahGator

Founding Member
Behind Enemy Lines
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Glad for our team he left before this happened. He's not really Mullen's or the UF athletic association's problem anymore.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I think I read he came from a lousy childhood. Really bad. This program was probably the most stable life he ever had. Years ago a football coach said keeping kids like this was important because they are doomed usually without it. Im not defending him hitting some gal. Terrible sh#t. The worst. I hope he turns it around. I wish our program or all collegiate programs had some counseling programs for these kinds of things specifically. He is a human being not just a pos. If he was with some gal for 8 yrs they must have been a decent couple to last. Losing his dream of playing and then his GF may have tipped him over the edge. I hope he gets real help (and her too).

Nomadigator

Veni vidi facepalmi
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2018
Off topic, when did the Kadarius/Adarius naming fad begin? I don't recall any 20 years ago.

Yeah, they disappeared with the Fall of Rome for couple thou years but were re-genesisized during in The Age of Aquarius in SanFran Summer of Love '67.

Been turtling across the continent for Half A Hundred years now to FL., a Kardarius here in Reno, NV, an Adarius there in Yuma, AZ, et al...

Addendum: There was a rumor a few came out of Woodstock in '69 but that rumor has never been founded.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.