Adazzio under fire: CSU halts all football activities

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
What would make you say that? This is the face of a conniving mastermind if I've ever seen one.
steve-addazio-c71df7ec-a3ad-4446-987f-48395be092e-resize-750.jpeg

:mac:

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
You mean the guy who sent us on a decade of irrelevance? A guy who set us up for multiple losing streaks to FSU and UGA? A guy who had John freaking Brantley over anyone else? That guy?

Can’t say I feel sorry for him

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
You mean the guy who sent us on a decade of irrelevance? A guy who set us up for multiple losing streaks to FSU and UGA? A guy who had John freaking Brantley over anyone else? That guy?

Can’t say I feel sorry for him
I don’t feel sorry for him, but he did have quite successful run. What have we done since he left?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did you even watch the TCU press conference?
Im kind of surprised that I have to explain this to you. You've been around for a while.

The answer anytime someone asks have you clicked on the link is no. Always.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What? I was referring to Urbs. He coached WRs at CSU before going to ND.
No. Im a scorned lover. I wanted Fooley gone the second he landed in New Orleans in 2001, if not earlier, and I wanted the next AD to hire Orr as soon as he was available.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
If Adazio loses his ride I just hope that Coach Saban doesn't try and hire him and try to rehabilitate him...:facepalm:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Second Acts in life rarely work out.
your wife begs to differ.

Or beat saban, fully loaded Saban not 2006 Saban, with Gamecuck talent.

No one we've hired since 2010 could have beaten Saban once with Florida talent, whatever that means these days, if they played him 12 times a year for the rest of their lives.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If Adazio loses his ride I just hope that Coach Saban doesn't try and hire him and try to rehabilitate him...:facepalm:
I wouldn't wish that on....yes I would. I sure hope Saban hires him.

Saban usually hires people for a purpose. either he has them on deck for offensive coordinator or defensive coordinator, or they have a playbook that he wants to know better. I can't think of anything that Daz brings

The truth is he's an idiot but he's a pretty good recruiter. I wouldn't mind us hiring him as a tight ends coach. nothing more.

Last edited:

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
your wife begs to differ.

Or beat saban, fully loaded Saban not 2006 Saban, with Gamecuck talent.

No one we've hired since 2010 could have beaten Saban once with Florida talent, whatever that means these days, if they played him 12 times a year for the rest of their lives.
I know its a GCMB tradition to get way far off track, but all I said in response to a post about the Colorado State coaching tree was, once upon a time we got a coach, who had been an assistant coach there previously and it turned out pretty good. I was referring to Meyer, not Addazio. (And please errbody, let's not relive the debate as to whether or not Urbs was worth the turmoil he left in his wake.) As for "Orr", I would have loved him to come back, but can't help but wonder if it would have worked as well the second time around. Generally in life it does not, but if anyone would be an exception, you have to figure SOS would be it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.