Status
Not open for further replies.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Foley needs to pull the trigger and let these kids know things will be better here starting next year. This is getting bad, real bad.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We didn't get any linebackers last year. Obviously, we don't want any this year as well...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The good news is we only fell to #68.

That puts us only 7 slots behind FAU. We are only slightly behind La Tech, Northern Ill, and Toledo.

I'm sure glad that Fooley likes the direction of the program.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I think everyone is missing the point here. Muschamp is telling these kids to de commit because he's not gonna be here. Further proof that keeping him here is causing more and more damage.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;89316 said:
I think everyone is missing the point here. Muschamp is telling these kids to de commit because he's not gonna be here. Further proof that keeping him here is causing more and more damage.
I couldn't imagine that would be happening. He would get fired for cause and lose his buyout.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I remember going through this same exact recruiting uncertainty when Meyer quit, then came back, then quit again. That really started all this because without Meyer wigging the hell out, Muschamp wouldn't even be an issue.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The Original DC;89324 said:
I remember going through this same exact recruiting uncertainty when Meyer quit, then came back, then quit again. That really started all this because without Meyer wigging the hell out, Muschamp wouldn't even be an issue.
I assume you mean because he'd still be here if he didn't have a panic attack.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
GatorJ;n89319 said:
I couldn't imagine that would be happening. He would get fired for cause and lose his buyout.

How would anyone prove it. Especially if he's securing a job elsewhere and steering them there.....

ntcrze

Founding Member
Banned
Banned
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
UF is in serious trouble at linebacker. It was the biggest position of need since none were signed last year. Now Uf has lost it's only two commitments. Oh, Thomas say's he's still considering Florida, but when is the last time you heard of a guy decommitting and then choosing the school he decommitted from? Te Von Coney, another "lock" for UF chose Notre dame today. Roquan Smith is not coming to UF. Jeffrey Holland, even if he passes academic muster, is probably looking elsewhere now. UF loses some linebackers to graduation and does anyone not think that Morrison will get out of Gainesville at the first opportunity by declaring early for the draft? The highly rated linebackers from a couple of years ago, Rolin, Anzalone, and McMillian have yet to do anything on the field. Who is UF going to get to play linebacker? Who is even a possibility now that the current staff's chance to be retained is slim and none, and slim will leave town if UF loses to Georgia? Will the main criteria for the new coach be the ability of him and his staff to bring some linebacker recruits with them?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He goes on the road recruiting this week and we have 2 decommits. Great job Will!!!

ntcrze;n89327 said:
UF is in serious trouble at linebacker. It was the biggest position of need since none were signed last year. Now Uf has lost it's only two commitments. Oh, Thomas say's he's still considering Florida, but when is the last time you heard of a guy decommitting and then choosing the school he decommitted from? Te Von Coney, another "lock" for UF chose Notre dame today. Roquan Smith is not coming to UF. Jeffrey Holland, even if he passes academic muster, is probably looking elsewhere now. UF loses some linebackers to graduation and does anyone not think that Morrison will get out of Gainesville at the first opportunity by declaring early for the draft? The highly rated linebackers from a couple of years ago, Rolin, Anzalone, and McMillian have yet to do anything on the field. Who is UF going to get to play linebacker? Who is even a possibility now that the current staff's chance to be retained is slim and none, and slim will leave town if UF loses to Georgia? Will the main criteria for the new coach be the ability of him and his staff to bring some linebacker recruits with them?

Walk-on's man. It's just LBer!!

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Cancer, wild fire, farting under a blanket... this bad karma is spreading fast. :eek:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
BMF;n89335 said:
He goes on the road recruiting this week and we have 2 decommits. Great job Will!!!
More proof that he's bad mouthing UF and probably steering them eventually to where he's securing a position as DC.......Most likely UGA. Meanwhile Foley sits by thinking this idiot will somehow salvage the season.....

Munk

Quitter
Aug 3, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n89342 said:
More proof that he's bad mouthing UF and probably steering them eventually to where he's securing a position as DC.......Most likely UGA. Meanwhile Foley sits by thinking this idiot will somehow salvage the season.....

He doesn't need to bad mouth UF, his coaching speaks for itself.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Firing him now or next week makes no difference. This class is shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.