Adonis Thomas decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n89326 said:
How would anyone prove it. Especially if he's securing a job elsewhere and steering them there.....

But you just said:

I think everyone is missing the point here. Muschamp is telling these kids to de commit because he's not gonna be here. Further proof that keeping him here is causing more and more damage.

:scratchchin:

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n89342 said:
More proof that he's bad mouthing UF and probably steering them eventually to where he's securing a position as DC.......Most likely UGA. Meanwhile Foley sits by thinking this idiot will somehow salvage the season.....

Yeah but NOW you just said was,,,

How would anyone prove it. Especially if he's securing a job elsewhere and steering them there.....

:lmao:

That is pure comedy gold there. You can make this stuff up...:thumbup:

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Foley, Foley Foley, why in the name of sweet 7 pound 4 ounce baby Jesus did you not fire Muschamp after last season?

THIS is what we've been saying would happen and here we are.

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Law98gator;n89314 said:
The good news is we only fell to #68.

That puts us only 7 slots behind FAU. We are only slightly behind La Tech, Northern Ill, and Toledo.

I'm sure glad that Fooley likes the direction of the program.
Thanks Law I'll sleep better tonight knowing that.:whew:

GatorSkin

Founding Member
Nord for President 2020
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n89316 said:
I think everyone is missing the point here. Muschamp is telling these kids to de commit because he's not gonna be here. Further proof that keeping him here is causing more and more damage.
:snob:

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Concrete Helmet;n89316 said:
Or it could be that our football has sucked balls for the last three years with Will "Dead Man Walking" Muschamp at the helm. But no, you're explanation is much more plausible...

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
I don't know about you guys but I am sure happy that we kept Will Muschamp...without his leadership we wouldnt be able to keep this awesome recruiting class we have coming for next year...

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
Good work fooley, , proven once again why you are one of the most respected ad in the country:crazy:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
ntcrze;89327 said:
UF is in serious trouble at linebacker. It was the biggest position of need since none were signed last year. Now Uf has lost it's only two commitments. Oh, Thomas say's he's still considering Florida, but when is the last time you heard of a guy decommitting and then choosing the school he decommitted from? Te Von Coney, another "lock" for UF chose Notre dame today. Roquan Smith is not coming to UF. Jeffrey Holland, even if he passes academic muster, is probably looking elsewhere now. UF loses some linebackers to graduation and does anyone not think that Morrison will get out of Gainesville at the first opportunity by declaring early for the draft? The highly rated linebackers from a couple of years ago, Rolin, Anzalone, and McMillian have yet to do anything on the field. Who is UF going to get to play linebacker? Who is even a possibility now that the current staff's chance to be retained is slim and none, and slim will leave town if UF loses to Georgia? Will the main criteria for the new coach be the ability of him and his staff to bring some linebacker recruits with them?
TBH, we're really ****ed. This is Muschamp and his crazy recruiting math. Now we keep him too long and we're going to suffer. How the hell do we still have these massive holes 4 years later...

dubster1

Chip Kelly is a done deal
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2014
GatorJ;n89370 said:
TBH, we're really ****ed. This is Muschamp and his crazy recruiting math. Now we keep him too long and we're going to suffer. How the hell do we still have these massive holes 4 years later...
Fooley

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
More proof that he's bad mouthing UF and probably steering them eventually to where he's securing a position as DC.......Most likely UGA. Meanwhile Foley sits by thinking this idiot will somehow salvage the season.....

I live in Houston and the rumors going 'round involve our Chimp going to DC at TAMU.....just a rumor at this point, but a very highly regarded sportscaster is now verbalizing it.

Imagine that, though! UF gave Chimp his millions and now he gets to resurrect an inept defense and bring a team to prominence....I believe there is merit to this.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
DeltaGlamma;n89373 said:
I live in Houston and the rumors going 'round involve our Chimp going to DC at TAMU.....just a rumor at this point, but a very highly regarded sportscaster is now verbalizing it.

Imagine that, though! UF gave Chimp his millions and now he gets to resurrect an inept defense and bring a team to prominence....I believe there is merit to this.

I wouldn't be surprised...more of my concern now is less where chimp is though and more of who are we going to hire to resurrect our entire program

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know what all the fuss is about. We all knew this was comming

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;89376 said:
I like how you always spell coming with two "m"s.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
DeltaGlamma;n89373 said:

That would be an excellent spot for him to land. Remember when he made the comments about College Station and the mayor made a video inviting him to visit?

This whole thing is a complete joke...the whole thing. Seriously, someone please start a thread when Foley says what he was really thinking last year after the Georgia Southern loss....

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

C'mon, man. That's crazy talk.

These kids see the writing on the wall. Nothing more.

And frankly, once a new HC is in place, and there's a positive buzz about the program (as opposed to the buzz of a fly swarm on an animal carcass on a hot summer's day like we have now), our recruiting will stabilize. Even this class. It won't be top 5 like we should be every year, but we will land serviceable players - a top 30 class minimum. Next year, we'll be back where we belong.

Let's dial back the conspiracy talk a wee bit.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
GatorJ;n89377 said:
I like how you always spell coming with two "m"s.
I've spelled it wrong so many times it's programmed:lol:

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
t-gator;n89376 said:

Spelling aside, you're absolutely right.

Recruiting's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. As the immortal John McClane once said, "...this is only the beginning."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator