Adonis Thomas decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
Actually guys maybe this is a good thing, if Fooley is paying attention and looking at the recruits dropping like flies and our recruiting ranking not even top 50, he might realize firing after Georgia is a good idea.

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
BMF;n89380 said:
That would be an excellent spot for him to land. Remember when he made the comments about College Station and the mayor made a video inviting him to visit?

This whole thing is a complete joke...the whole thing. Seriously, someone please start a thread when Foley says what he was really thinking last year after the Georgia Southern loss....
Do not remember that, no....but it really would be a good fit, as long as Chimp can take 2nd seat to Sumlin. I just see his glee, though, if he could give ATM a defense.

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
dubster1;n89389 said:
Its to be expected. We will be fine with the right hire, book it!

I agree...we will get a recruiting class commensurate with the quality of the new head coach and staff. A commitment is not a commitment until it is signed, so I expect there will be lots of jockeying amongst these privileged high school kids...

DeltaGlamma

Born a Gator
Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2014
As a grad of ATM however, i am totally against it!!!

I know, and it is fact...I went to UF for 4 semesters and married an AGGIE, moved to TX and subsequently graduated from aTm....so I am very involved in this if it should happen.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
t-gator;n89406 said:
Gotta give muschamp props we went in their and shut that **** down in the second half.

The real question is if they hadnt had their first game cancelled and we play them later in the season, do we still beat them?

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You all know that I defended Muschamp and the offense far longer than most. I was always optimistic until the LSU game. Well I've learned my lesson. I will not be optimistic about this class. If Summers, Lawing, and Robinson are retained, we'd have a really good shot at a good class. But let's be serious, we need a thorough gutting of the staff.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
chferg;n89408 said:
The real question is if they hadnt had their first game cancelled and we play them later in the season, do we still beat them?

idk but shutting down manziel might be the only thing we can brag about the last four years, don't take that away!

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
t is right...dont know wny this is a surprise to anyone. Every person knew our recruiting class was dependent on how we did this year and many of us also knew this year was going to be what it is.

KCgator

Superhero
Sep 7, 2014
Concrete Helmet;n89316 said:
I think everyone is missing the point here. Muschamp is telling these kids to de commit because he's not gonna be here. Further proof that keeping him here is causing more and more damage.

One of the most idiotic things posted here and that is quite an accomplishment.

The Original DC

Founding Member
Postradamus
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
DeltaGlamma;n89373 said:
I live in Houston and the rumors going 'round involve our Chimp going to DC at TAMU.....just a rumor at this point, but a very highly regarded sportscaster is now verbalizing it.

Imagine that, though! UF gave Chimp his millions and now he gets to resurrect an inept defense and bring a team to prominence....I believe there is merit to this.

TAMU will love him unless it's third and long.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, if Muschamp was doing that he'd lose his buyout. I can't imagine even he's that stupid, but you never know.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Or third and not long.

Perhaps they'll hire a better safeties coach.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I'll admit Foley has done some good things in his tenure. But this all could have been avoided. I'd like to see him be held accountable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.