I own about 650 shares of APC. It shot up 32% on Friday ($14.98/share). I was actually down overall, as I've owned this stock off and on for years - it pays good dividends and is a solid company. Anyhow, Chevron made an offer to buy the company and the stock shot up. I've been reading about the deal and it doesn't seem like the deal is signed/closed yet and there could be other offers to buy APC. I'm not sure if I should sell and take the profit right now or wait to see what happens. Obviously if the deal goes through and Chevron buys it the stock will be converted to Chevron....but what happens if there's a delay or speculation that another company is making a run at buying APC? Thoughts? Should I sell or hang on? Thanks!