Age for Sexual Consent

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
Court martialed a 22 year old drill Sergeant for having consensual sex with a 21 year old trainee. He was convicted and is now a registered sex offender.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I whole heartedly agree with Seedy and Altitude but Detroit has a point. Cover all bases so you don't make a horrible situation worse.

Not to mention the fact that broadcasting your granddaughters sexual activity is not going to go over well with her.

I have experience with animal castration. Just saying.

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
16 y/o is too young IMO but Alabama recognizes that age. Not sure how exactly I would react if this was my daughter or grand daughter. Really sorry that your grand daughter is caught up in this. I would be willing to bet that she is not his first and may not be his only young girlfriend. Maybe it would be worth having a private investigator tail him for a few weeks to find out?

I am also curious how your grand daughter's parents have/are reacting?

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Court martialed a 22 year old drill Sergeant for having consensual sex with a 21 year old trainee. He was convicted and is now a registered sex offender.
And he deserved it. But legally a different situation I think. Shouldn't be, but some lawyer will make the case that the coach had no compulsory authority over his protégé. Unlike the drill Sergeant.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
If I were grandpa, I'd be heading to north Georgia to have a word of prayer with this no good bastard, with a baseball bat and not a Bible.

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The coach is a predator regardless of the age of consent. A 16 y/o professing his/her love for a 35 y/o is grooming and I'll never be convinced otherwise. It's people like this coach who get otherwise good men sent to jail on account of dealing with said coach. For what it's worth, if I was on your jury you'd get a big, fat "not guilty" from me.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
16 y/o is too young IMO but Alabama recognizes that age. Not sure how exactly I would react if this was my daughter or grand daughter. Really sorry that your grand daughter is caught up in this. I would be willing to bet that she is not his first and may not be his only young girlfriend. Maybe it would be worth having a private investigator tail him for a few weeks to find out?

I am also curious how your grand daughter's parents have/are reacting?
Sorted story......... As more info comes out the Coach is beginning to pay for his actions. 1st. he was fired then he was decertified by the Organization that accredits Gym Coaches. Then he has been telling everyone that he was single and he wasn't..... wife has filed for divorce. Local Sheriff is now questioning other students and former students, trying to find a pattern of behavior.

Your second question: Parents are in shock, they have found other info about their little girl that indicates she has been very busy. The strange thing about all of this is that my daughter was the "Wild" child in my family. We had to lock and bar every door and window to stop her from sneaking out when she was in high school, to meet older men. My granddaughter seems to be her daughter in every respect. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Maybe the history is why I'm not crazy mad about this, I've been down this road before. Still, the Coach needs to be held to some level of responsibility. He was in a position of authority.....

Last edited:

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not to mention the fact that broadcasting your granddaughters sexual activity is not going to go over well with her.

I have experience with animal castration. Just saying.
No names are mentioned and this hasn't been in the Media.

Other than that........ actions have ramifications...

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The guy is sick.

I think we will see much more of this in the next 30 years. We have taught our children anything is possible. If you can imagine it, you can do it. We control and makes universal laws. We are god.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
I hate people like this "coach". He is just a predator plain and simple. But its the great state of georgia so what are you gonna do........

CDGator

Not Seedy
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2020
Georgia - the state where it's illegal to eat fried chicken with a fork.
But a 35 year old coach can have sex with a 16 year old student.

Got it.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014

Got it.

Relax. It’s not like these inbred knuckle draggers are deciding the Senate and future national policy or something.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
I understand where 16 years old became an age of consent, but life expectancy isn't 35 anymore. I also know there are plenty of 16 year-olds who have an understanding of the facts-of-life, but I believe the vast majority under 18 don't and need statutory protection. IMHO, anyone 35 asking a 16 year-old for consent is pond scum (as Rush used to say; the lowest form of human debris) at best.

grengadgy

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Got it.
That's just Gainesville Ga and it was done as publicity stunt to promote the city as the “poultry capital of the world.”

Nalt

Jul 23, 2020
Sorted story......... As more info comes out the Coach is beginning to pay for his actions. 1st. he was fired then he was decertified by the Organization that accredits Gym Coaches. Then he has been telling everyone that he was single and he wasn't..... wife has filed for divorce. Local Sheriff is now questioning other students and former students, trying to find a pattern of behavior.

Your second question: Parents are in shock, they have found other info about their little girl that indicates she has been very busy. The strange thing about all of this is that my daughter was the "Wild" child in my family. We had to lock and bar every door and window to stop her from sneaking out when she was in high school, to meet older men. My granddaughter seems to be her daughter in every respect. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad. Maybe the history is why I'm not crazy mad about this, I've been down this road before. Still, the Coach needs to be held to some level of responsibility. He was in a position of authority.....
I can definitely relate to the "problem child" syndrome. Our 2nd youngest daughter was ours up until the day after she turned 18 y/o which is when she runnoft and married the loser that had her hoodwinked for about 3 years. He kept trying to get her to sneak out of the house on weekend nights so they could have sex. Full disclosure: We were recording all of her phone calls so we knew every time they made plans. Anyways, we would always make plans of our own when they made plans so she was never home at the appointed time that she was to sneak out to meet him.

One call that we recorded, he could be heard fidgeting with something and she finally asked him what he was doing. He told her that he was playing with a bullet that had MY name written on it and he planned on using it on me. She just laughed. Another call when they had tried to hook up but failed thanks to us, he told her that he had brought his shotgun and that he was going to use it on me that night.

They got married in October of her senior year of high school. She got pregnant and she found out he had been cheating on her for a long time. After she finally divorced him he has had basically no interest in being a father to the boy that they had. She now has 4 kids. She lived with two or three other guys who are the various sperm donors since divorcing Loser #1. She also got back in touch with her biological mother (another SUPER LOSER) as well as an older sister who got her into drug use. She lost all of the kids to DHR. Supposedly she was working on getting them back but it isn't looking good last I heard...

All the best to your granddaughter with hopes that she figures it out before it gets to the point that there is no return.

The guy is sick.

I think we will see much more of this in the next 30 years. We have taught our children anything is possible. If you can imagine it, you can do it. We control and makes universal laws. We are god.
I have been saying for a few years that we will start to see a very strong push to normalize pedophilia and we are. There literally are people who try and use the same arguments that the queer folks use, "that's how God made them." God DID NOT create anyone, EVER to be homosexual or pedophilic but I know everyone here knows that. It is sick, disgusting, and just plain wrong in every way imaginable.

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I can definitely relate to the "problem child" syndrome. Our 2nd youngest daughter was ours up until the day after she turned 18 y/o which is when she runnoft and married the loser that had her hoodwinked for about 3 years. He kept trying to get her to sneak out of the house on weekend nights so they could have sex. Full disclosure: We were recording all of her phone calls so we knew every time they made plans. Anyways, we would always make plans of our own when they made plans so she was never home at the appointed time that she was to sneak out to meet him.

One call that we recorded, he could be heard fidgeting with something and she finally asked him what he was doing. He told her that he was playing with a bullet that had MY name written on it and he planned on using it on me. She just laughed. Another call when they had tried to hook up but failed thanks to us, he told her that he had brought his shotgun and that he was going to use it on me that night.

They got married in October of her senior year of high school. She got pregnant and she found out he had been cheating on her for a long time. After she finally divorced him he has had basically no interest in being a father to the boy that they had. She now has 4 kids. She lived with two or three other guys who are the various sperm donors since divorcing Loser #1. She also got back in touch with her biological mother (another SUPER LOSER) as well as an older sister who got her into drug use. She lost all of the kids to DHR. Supposedly she was working on getting them back but it isn't looking good last I heard...

All the best to your granddaughter with hopes that she figures it out before it gets to the point that there is no return.

I have been saying for a few years that we will start to see a very strong push to normalize pedophilia and we are. There literally are people who try and use the same arguments that the queer folks use, "that's how God made them." God DID NOT create anyone, EVER to be homosexual or pedophilic but I know everyone here knows that. It is sick, disgusting, and just plain wrong in every way imaginable.
I am so sorry to hear your story. When our children "choose" to do wrong, we often feel like we must have done something wrong to cause the situation. But, I have learned that Free Agency is a double edged sword. Our kids bring their own flaws with them...... not to say that all parents never make mistakes but it's very hard to draw a clear Cause and Effect line. Life is a struggle and it's meant to be. We just need to hold on to our sanity, convictions and Beliefs!

God is Good and He is the Finale Arbitrator!

deuce

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Why?

Because he was in a "control" situation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.