Recruiting Aiden Mizell and how he almost didn’t come to UF

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018

Really speaks to Napier and how he’s he’s turned around recruiting.
From the article:

“Coach Holloway was just really surprised nobody looked at him, especially with the numbers he had put up,” Wil said. “[Holloway] said that it was a known thing that the staff didn’t recruit during the season, and Coach Holloway, he’s a world-class coach. He’s like, ‘I coached in the Olympics. I recruit every day. There is no offseason for recruiting.’”

I don't care how many times i see a reference to Cousin Eddie not recruiting during the season, I cringe every time.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I love to hear about players that bleed Orange and Blue without concern for the green. Love that he went to my high school as well!

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
And people still pine for the barefooting recruiter. Smdh

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
So it was just in season that Mullen didn't crute? Oh cause I thought it was like year round instead of just in season.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I know there are concerns about some game day coaching and staff choices, but this article gives a good description as to why CBN deserves time to recruit before we can say for sure if he will work out. I’m not sold on him yet, but not ready to give up on him either.

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
From the article:

“Coach Holloway was just really surprised nobody looked at him, especially with the numbers he had put up,” Wil said. “[Holloway] said that it was a known thing that the staff didn’t recruit during the season, and Coach Holloway, he’s a world-class coach. He’s like, ‘I coached in the Olympics. I recruit every day. There is no offseason for recruiting.’”

I don't care how many times i see a reference to Cousin Eddie not recruiting during the season, I cringe every time.
I get a little angry - still. I was very angry about it for awhile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator