Alabama is in shambles

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
After the game, Saban: “I really feel it was a pretty unfair play at the end of the game.”

What a giant crybaby vagina.

The guy/team who gets the most breaks from officials by a shocking amount... crying it was unfair. Fuk him.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Horseshyt.

Its better to burn out, than fade away.

228ffdaa601c80dee94f41c59b364f2f.jpg

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
After the game, Saban: “I really feel it was a pretty unfair play at the end of the game.”

What a giant crybaby vagina.

The guy/team who gets the most breaks from officials by a shocking amount... crying it was unfair. Fuk him.

I agree with you on crying about the unfair play at the end of the game. I will say, though, that I agree with him on the 1 second call at the end of the first half. Bama got a raw deal there and Auburn gets a lucky azz/BS call, effectively another timeout, to steal 3 points. I absolutely hate Auburn and I hate seeing them luck into W’s. They’ve done that too many times to us and rained on our parade during several seasons where we had a chance at something special.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I agree with you on crying about the unfair play at the end of the game. I will say, though, that I agree with him on the 1 second call at the end of the first half. Bama got a raw deal there and Auburn gets a lucky azz/BS call, effectively another timeout, to steal 3 points. I absolutely hate Auburn and I hate seeing them luck into W’s. They’ve done that too many times to us and rained on our parade during several seasons where we had a chance at something special.
We need a GIF of Saban going nuts.

Surely one of our geeks can make that happen.

Himey

Founding Member
Super Important Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Not a GIF, but fun none the less.

I like the clip of Saban talking to the reporter coming off the field at half time where he starts bouncing his arms up and down like a toddler pitching a tantrum.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Jordan-Hare is and has been the toughest arena for the Gators to play in. It's got to be uncomfortable sitting down with that horseshoe up their azz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator