Alabama OC Lane Kiffin is a front-runner for the 49ers offensive coordinator job

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Something tells me he will fit in well in San Francisco.

lane-kiffin-stefon-face.jpg

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Gator Wray;n153804 said:
What are the chances Muschamp follows Quinn to Atlanta?

Why does anyone think Quinn would want him? He bolted from WM the first chance he got.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
MJMGator;n153838 said:
Why does anyone think Quinn would want him? He bolted from WM the first chance he got.

Yep. Remember how he just loved the Northwest. Now he's eyeing NJ and Atlanta.

he was smart enough to know that he could dial up a Top 5 defense, yet--if coupled with a ridiculous offensive approach--never see full success. That 2012 D was good enough to win a title all day long. Instead, we don't even play for a Conference Championship and pull out wins over Sunbelt teams with the help of miraculous finishes. It was just a matter of time, and he knew it. Good move by him.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Little Nicky's staff getting poached pretty good. I wonder if he'll start having chest pains and esophageal spasms. Probably not. He's such a pissy little guy he'll more than likely have a stroke.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
MJMGator;n153838 said:

Quinn preferred the NFL over college. Plus he would get to coach one of the most talented defenses ever in the NFL.

But saying that, I don't think Quinn would want WM. WM seems to be a better DC in college than in pro.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I prefer him anywhere but near the SEC. His slimy stench dishonors the conference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.