Alec Baldwin's wife -- WTF!?!

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
DUl7JK1VoAABxL5.jpg

Until yesterday I had a vague notion that Alec Baldwin has a much younger wife who he has had a whole bunch of kids with, and who is famous for posting Instagram pictures of herself in yoga poses showing that she gets her hot body back in shape after each kid.

I did not know that she was supposedly from Spain and speaks with a slight Spanish accent, but it turns out that I didn't need to know that because it's all a farce.

Apparently this woman, who goes by the name Hilaria, has been pretending to be Spanish for years. Come to find out she's really just a basic white chick from Boston named Hillary Hayword-Thomas and has little or no Spanish heritage at all. Her parents are both multi-generational Americans who moved to Spain after they retired, but she was born and raised in Boston and lived there until moving to NYC at 19.

I guess she learned Spanish in school and created a whole phony persona for herself. Some are saying she did it because she was obsessed with snaring Alec Baldwin at a time when he was supposedly obsessed with Salma Hayek, so to compete she dyed her hair darker and transformed herself into a spicy Latina. She was a yoga instructor at the time.

She has continued, albeit inconsistently, to speak with a Spanish-type accent ever since. One of the funniest clips that's come out is of her during a cooking segment on The Today Show, where she supposedly forgets how to say cucumber. "How you say in English," she asks. She's from Boston!! :lmao2:

The wildest and funniest part to me is how far she went with this grift -- check out the names that this nutjob gave to the 100% gringo kids that she had with Baldwin, who has no Spanish heritage either as far as I know:
  • Leonardo
  • Carmen Gabriela
  • Rafael
  • Romeo Alejandro
  • Eduardo Pao
Is that wild or what? I wonder if they'll change their names?

Well I won't bother posting a link because there are a million from which to choose, just Google "Hilaria Baldwin." At this point she should drop both Hilaria and Hillary, and go by Hilarious from now on. Because that's what this story is. Just what we needed to end 2020 with a laugh!

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
I’m still confused-
Was she born here or in Spain?
I read where her classmates growing up didn’t recall any accent. Except maybe that annoying as hell Bawston accent.

also found out yesterday (apparently I lived under a rock), that Mel Gibson was born in NY state and moved to Australia as a boy.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
A buddy’s girlfriend at UF would tell everyone she met - including me - that she was from Cocoa Beach. She was actually from Gainesville, her dad was a prominent professor, but they owned a condo on Cocoa Beach and she liked being a surfer girl. In fact, I went to join them for a beach weekend at that condo and met them at a swimsuit competition - which she won.

I always thought that claim to be a bit odd. “We’ve got a condo on the beach snd I love to surf” would have been a sufficient identity.

This story reminds me of that. Clearly her parents love Spain, she loves Spain, they call her Hilaria there etc. And then she took the odd step of owning that persona here. Weird. Why not, “I have a love affair with Spain. This is my nickname from there..”

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
A buddy’s girlfriend at UF would tell everyone she met - including me - that she was from Cocoa Beach. She was actually from Gainesville, her dad was a prominent professor, but they owned a condo on Cocoa Beach and she liked being a surfer girl. In fact, I went to join them for a beach weekend at that condo and met them at a swimsuit competition - which she won.

I always thought that claim to be a bit odd. “We’ve got a condo on the beach snd I love to surf” would have been a sufficient identity.

This story reminds me of that. Clearly her parents love Spain, she loves Spain, they call her Hilaria there etc. And then she took the odd step of owning that persona here. Weird. Why not, “I have a love affair with Spain. This is my nickname from there..”

I grew up in Trailerhassee... and I own it. Even have the accent to prove it.
Thank God I got out of there though.

Gatorbreath

Founding Member
The original "Breath" of the GCMB.
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Another symptom of the mental disorder that is modern liberalism/progressivism is the obsession with either skin color or race. I honestly don't get it.

But can you imagine trying to perpetuate a hoax like this? And worse, in the public eye? A part of me admires this woman's determination to pull this off. But she clearly needs to see a shrink ASAP. Friggin insane.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I am embarrassed by my whiteness. I' m going to have my DNA done to see if I have a speck of Neanderthal in there. If I do, I'm changing my name to Neande. For race I can then check other. Any suggestions for an adopted accent would be appreciated. Perhaps Athens, Ga would be appropriate.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
CRAZY BALDWINS UPDATE!

With NO EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER as to how this happened from a biological standpoint, Crazy Alec Baldwin and his wife, Crazy Fake Spaniard Hilaria Baldwin, have announced the birth of their sixth child...just six months after the birth of their fifth child.

And, notwithstanding the fact that the supposedly Spanish Hilaria has been exposed as a regular old white girl from Massachusetts without a drop of Spanish blood in her, they kept the Spanish name theme going and named the mystery baby Lucia.

Go figure. :dunno:

^ Enjoy the befuddled and incredulous replies! :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb