All I can say is sorry to everyone

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I am sorry also if I offended anyone and, in solidarity with my brother JBoss 1, JBoss 2, JBoss 3, JBoss 4, JBoss 5, JBoss 6 and JBoss 7, I am also going to say goodbye and not leave.

GC FOREVER!!!!!

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You know that meme really turns on Coot, right?

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for all the love, some hate, and a few personal attacks. That is fine and I certainly deserve it all. Am I mentally ill or just a goofball who comes here to escape the regular, ordinary, mundane life? I don't have the millions of buckaroos like Zambo or Brad who travel the world for entertainment. Either way, I love my life with my family both at home and here at GC. I will return one day to use those oxbucks to hopefully win a raffle. I know I won a bet one time so I will have to settle for that in the time being. I'm a drama queen, a train wreck and an idiot but I'm ya'll's idiot. The chatbox is my lifeline to the site and my GC family. Without that I am dead or in purgatory or both. Sorry again for offending everyone. Much love to you all and I will see you when I see you. As always, Go Gators! GC for Life!

I'm no world traveler. I've been to the Bahamas once. And to the BVIs once. I've also been to Mexico once, but that was for less than 30 minutes so really shouldnt count. We head over the border in Brownsville to the shiithole town of Matamoros. We find the first bar and sit down for a drink. I ordered some fufu tropical drink and it comes in half a cantaloupe. Strange I think to myself, but what the hell... I am in Mexico. What was odd was there was no spoon to eat the cantaloupe. So I decided to start stabbing it with my straw and just eat the melon that way. Next thing I know, the waiter is yelling at me in Spanish. Apparently, I wasnt supposed to eat the melon... because they reuse them. I immediately head back to Texas.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm no world traveler. I've been to the Bahamas once. And to the BVIs once. I've also been to Mexico once, but that was for less than 30 minutes so really shouldnt count. We head over the border in Brownsville to the shiithole town of Matamoros. We find the first bar and sit down for a drink. I ordered some fufu tropical drink and it comes in half a cantaloupe. Strange I think to myself, but what the hell... I am in Mexico. What was odd was there was no spoon to eat the cantaloupe. So I decided to start stabbing it with my straw and just eat the melon that way. Next thing I know, the waiter is yelling at me in Spanish. Apparently, I wasnt supposed to eat the melon... because they reuse them. I immediately head back to Texas.

:lmao:

That’s some nasty melon.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

This made me cry.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Six pages............ Kool!!!!!

I'm not easily impressed but damummmmmm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator