But it was so good for mocking

61L0vrj1RbL.jpg

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
That's easy...bring back Byrd and let him post in it. Even Boss at his worst can't hold a candle to Byrd.
Not even in the same zipcode, but Byrd was just an Fooley, Zookie, McButters excuseathon, he wasnt really an ******* either.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't really post much. I haven't even posted 3k times. I do that in the chat box in a week. I'm a chatboxer so without that I am pretty much dead and gone. That is what makes this place the best site cause we have the chat box. No one else has that it as far as I know but then again I don't go to any other Gator message boards and never will...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Dead and gone? :lol:

I think you need to see a doctor. The kind that shows ink blots.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm onto you OX. You got Jboss to post a few times and you've gotten 130 posts, and 2,500 plus views out of this. You even got a post out of me. Profit at the expense of poor Jboss. ;)

Cozumel Gator

Living in paradise, streaming all games
Lifetime Member
Jun 3, 2016
I don't really post much. I haven't even posted 3k times. I do that in the chat box in a week. I'm a chatboxer so without that I am pretty much dead and gone. That is what makes this place the best site cause we have the chat box. No one else has that it as far as I know but then again I don't go to any other Gator message boards and never will...
You will be chatting those twins up!!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Boss, I will reinstate your chat box access as soon as the twins are born. Start a thread with some pictures, and I'll get you right back in.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Boss, I will reinstate your chat box access as soon as the twins are born. Start a thread with some pictures, and I'll get you right back in.

Boss immediately driving his wife to the hospital “Induce! Induce! Those babies need out NOW!”

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If Boss isn't an alias of some wise guy here then he has to be someone's bored 10-year-old using the family PC while mom and dad are upstairs playing hide the weenie.

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1 cm dialated today so it may not be for another week or 2 when the twins come. Idk how I am going to make it that long Lol...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb