All I can say is sorry to everyone

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Would you believe....

1. You're totally going to hell for that.

2. :rotfl: :lmao2: :rotfl: :lmao2: :rotfl:

3. Apparently, I'm going with you :(

Alex.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
1 cm dialated today so it may not be for another week or 2 when the twins come. Idk how I am going to make it that long Lol...

Open a new account........ :stirpot:

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
Boss, I will reinstate your chat box access as soon as the twins are born. Start a thread with some pictures, and I'll get you right back in.

Ox seems awfully confident the kids are going to come out with horns and an Auburn brand.

At least Ox isn’t suggesting he’ll just post pics himself with a title “My new kids” when JBoss’s wife gives birth.

Twins in 5 years?:

upload_2019-3-14_22-57-51.gif

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Boss, I will reinstate your chat box access as soon as the twins are born. Start a thread with some pictures, and I'll get you right back in.
This is probably a smart move. I have no doubt Boss would've been in the box during the whole delivery, not necessarily to give us updates, but rather to defend Foley's record while his wife was shrieking in maternal, life-giving agony right next to him.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Boss immediately driving his wife to the hospital “Induce! Induce! Those babies need out NOW!”
Boss, sex provides certain hormones which assist the cervix to dilate. I recommend encouraging her to research this. Then take care of business.

Tips for Jump Starting Labor

Tell her my services are also available, as always.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm no world traveler. I've been to the Bahamas once. And to the BVIs once. I've also been to Mexico once, but that was for less than 30 minutes so really shouldnt count. We head over the border in Brownsville to the shiithole town of Matamoros. We find the first bar and sit down for a drink. I ordered some fufu tropical drink and it comes in half a cantaloupe. Strange I think to myself, but what the hell... I am in Mexico. What was odd was there was no spoon to eat the cantaloupe. So I decided to start stabbing it with my straw and just eat the melon that way. Next thing I know, the waiter is yelling at me in Spanish. Apparently, I wasnt supposed to eat the melon... because they reuse them. I immediately head back to Texas.

It's Mexico. Either not suppose to eat it or that was the last straw.??

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
How long do you think he could disguise that?

I'm not entirely sure Boss isn't the disguise. I half think the persona is an elaborately conceived and dutifully executed troll job. If that is the case, bravo sir.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator