Recruiting All NCAA recruiting suspended

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@GoodmanHoops: NCAA has suspended all recruiting on and off campus for all sports until at least April 15, source told @Stadium.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
"Oklahoma Gator, post: 1045023, member: 639"]Including digital or phone calls?[/QUOTE]
Good point. I doubt that actually. Probably just in person.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is where we have an opportunity to stand out. There is no reason why we can give him a virtual tour with all the technology we have. But something crappy, let it be interactive. Use drones and other unique camera experiences. Let him set up at school with a big screen and see everything as big as possible. Make everyone available via Skype to answer questions. Really make it unique. Then let him come for an official.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
This is where we have an opportunity to stand out. There is no reason why we can give him a virtual tour with all the technology we have. But something crappy, let it be interactive. Use drones and other unique camera experiences. Let him set up at school with a big screen and see everything as big as possible. Make everyone available via Skype to answer questions. Really make it unique. Then let him come for an official.
trying to imagine some way to make our facilities look good..

what you mean is something virtual that shows something that we don't have i e the mythical new facility that we may get some day maybe down the road

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
trying to imagine some way to make our facilities look good..

what you mean is something virtual that shows something that we don't have i e the mythical new facility that we may get some day maybe down the road
Nothing says kissing a kids ass like parading a production crew all over the campus at the instruction of the kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb