All Time NFL Touchdown Record

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Still waiting for the Ox story about Manning in one the Vol-Gator games. I know there is one story that will never die, 0-4. You folks never tire of reminding me.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin York;n85124 said:
Still waiting for the Ox story about Manning in one the Vol-Gator games. I know there is one story that will never die, 0-4. You folks never tire of reminding me.

Well you keep posting, so therefore you're asking for it. And you call us obsessed. Pot meet Kettle

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
colts-saints.jpg

Phineus Maximus

Founding Member
Thread Killer
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A maestro caricatures an irreconcilable cleavage. The comely cup, the usually botched bride, and a boy are what got Lila into trouble. Mitzi, the friend of Toscanini and Jespera, hides with a necromancer living with a bubble bath. Sometimes a thoroughly strawberry-blonde dilettante gets stinking drunk, but another fetishist always mournes an alchemist!

Alvin York

Founding Member
Ultimate Gator Nemesis
BANNED
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Phineus Maximus;n85973 said:
A maestro caricatures an irreconcilable cleavage. The comely cup, the usually botched bride, and a boy are what got Lila into trouble. Mitzi, the friend of Toscanini and Jespera, hides with a necromancer living with a bubble bath. Sometimes a thoroughly strawberry-blonde dilettante gets stinking drunk, but another fetishist always mournes an alchemist!

Dude, this ain't no Culture Club for English Majors. What's with this jibber jabber? The essence of language is being the primary means of communication for our species, a magnificent and functional product of hominid primate evolution. Try not to use it to bore or alienate your fellow man.

A misused big word has the opposite effect of making you sound smart! A big word used correctly, but unnecessarily, has the effect of making you sound pedantic. If you have to go get a dictionary to see what “pedantic” means, I have made my point!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why does this garbage keep getting bumped?

Alvin, you've started enough threads lately. Take a break from starting them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.