Alvie the dork challenges Ox to a bet

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It's getting close to the start of the season so I decided to check out the old board to see if the hamster was still turning the wheel. That place is just as pathetic as it was months ago which was the last time I checked it out. I was amused to see that Alvie challenged Ox to a $1,000 bet on the UF-Tenn game. Then called him out for not answering the challenge. I was tempted to not post this over here simply because I found it amusing that poor Alvie was reduced to this and was just obviously seeking attention. But then I thought, what the heck, the seasons coming so maybe we could go over there and drum up a little business here for the new season. If nothing else, it brings good entertainment value.

Here is a link to Alvies post and my comments are below it:

http://forum.gatorsports.com/topic/37296-hey-queen-ox-im-ready-to-bet-on-the-tennesseeflorida-game/

I find it humorous that you challenge Ox to a bet on this board BUT can't do so on the board that Ox is actually at because you were banned from it. So you challenge him to a bet in a place that he rarely ever bothers to look at and then call him out for not answering you.

It's been months since I've even bothered to login to this Sahara Desert like waist land of a message board. It's getting close to football season so I checked it out for ****s and giggles... Sad to say its still as dead as it was the last time I was here.

Man, this place use to be great before management screwed it up and paved the way to birth Gator Cha tter . com... which is easily 10 x better than this place. It's sad to say that the only time traffic picks up around here is once every few months when the folks from Gator Ch atter come over here and troll the place for a little amusement.

Edit: It's also amusing to see that you are STILL obsessing over The Mighty Gators AND Ox... Despite being banned from that real message board quite some time ago you still clearly have a fixation on Ox and Gator ch atter... as well as the Gator Nation as a whole. They are clearly in your head.

BTW, YOU STILL SUCK.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Alagator, nice infiltration at leaving GC GPS coordinates = good get.
Whatcha bet Dorkdip did a "Go Fund Me" among UT-Nayshun and raised the $1,000 betpot ?
Odd that on GC the posting of their name Gatorsports Message Board is allowed, yet they don't allow ours.
We had sure better beat UT.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I saw this a couple days ago. And rolled my eyes.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Alvin wasn't that bad...
Not that bad? He is worthless to this (or that other) message board and his one and only purpose is to make inflammatory remarks. He never adds anything of value. He constantly insults and makes derogatory remarks about UF, the Gators, and Christianity as a whole... all while praising Tenn and Islam. I mean, really, he adds nothing... just endlessly hurls insult, after insult, after insult, just to see how far he can push the envelop. When was the last time he posted anything that wasn't inflammatory?

I don't mind rival fans, as it adds something to the board when they talk a little football and little good natured smack talk... all in good fun. But Dork was the definition of an over the top troll and frankly, I thought we let him hang around a little too long without ever being willing to mildly modify his behavior and temperament. The only reason he was moderately entertaining at all was because of the huge plate of crow we got to serve him to eat every year after yet another UF victory. Of course, he never stuck around long for that... He sucked and I'm glad he's gone. He is running amuck on that other board with no moderators to be found...

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Apparently GSMB is now a Tennessee board.. 3 of the 5 people who post there are voles...
Yeah. And one of them sounds like a toned down version of Alvie the Dork. It looks to me like he created another persona for: (a) to have someone to always agree with his ridiculous musings and (b) to have someone else to contribute to the conversations. (Even it that someone is just him talking back and forth to himself) Seriously, that place is dead.

I do wish we could get JH Crane (who is a vol) and a few of the older posters to finally dump that place and come and contribute over here.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He called me out for not accepting? I haven't logged on over there in weeks.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Who is that orange54 douchebag an Alvie alias? I clicked on the link, first time I've read anything over there in months. **** that place, hard, with Alvin's strap-on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator