Alvin York sighting

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So, the kids are on spring break this week and so I'm taking them on a road trip to St Louis via Mammoth Cave National Park.

While driving through Tennessee on I-40, which is VERY long by the way, I was driving along and was then taken aback by a sign I saw. "Next Exit - Alvin York VA Medical Center." Of course, my mind went straight to this website. Who knew the Vol fan had a hospital named after him?!?

Just thought I would share! Happy Monday y'all!

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
So, the kids are on spring break this week and so I'm taking them on a road trip to St Louis via Mammoth Cave National Park.

While driving through Tennessee on I-40, which is VERY long by the way, I was driving along and was then taken aback by a sign I saw. "Next Exit - Alvin York VA Medical Center." Of course, my mind went straight to this website. Who knew the Vol fan had a hospital named after him?!?

Just thought I would share! Happy Monday y'all!
I used to live off of Exit 20 outside Memphis. One year my sister came to visit me from Virginia and she called ask if I gave her the correct directions as she had just gotten on I-40 and passed mile marker 424 or something. I said, yeah, it's a long state.

BostonGator84

Founding Member
Infrequent Frequenter
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I used to live off of Exit 20 outside Memphis. One year my sister came to visit me from Virginia and she called ask if I gave her the correct directions as she had just gotten on I-40 and passed mile marker 424 or something. I said, yeah, it's a long state.

Oh man! We got on I-40 in North Carolina, when we turned into Tennessee I think it was around mile marker 470. We only stayed on it until 232, right before Nashville. Such a long state!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.