Am I missing the NBA Finals thread?

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
Delete this if so, but how about Al Horford last night? Man, I would love to see him grab a ring. What a game he had last night.

-- Set record for most NBA playoff appearances before his first NBA Finals appearance (141 games)
-- Set NBA record for most made 3-pointers in an NBA Finals debut (six makes last night)

Impressive.

Definitely would love to see Horford get one. Also, as much as I’m not a Celtics fan, the ESPN Warriors love fest helps me cheer for them as much as Horford.

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
This is the first time I've watched some of the Finals and what's so pathetic about this Boston team is Al Horford is the only one on the team playing with any effort while the rest of the team is standing around watching him hustle on both ends of the floor.
It also doesn't help that Brad Stevens gave up coaching for Danny Ainge's position at the front office.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This is the first time I've watched some of the Finals and what's so pathetic about this Boston team is Al Horford is the only one on the team playing with any effort while the rest of the team is standing around watching him hustle on both ends of the floor.
It also doesn't help that Brad Stevens gave up coaching for Danny Ainge's position at the front office.

Only game Of the series I finished. You’re right, Horford left it all out there as usual. Was really pulling for him. I thought Jalen Brown seemed to play hard as well. Agree on the rest. Too often they looked disorganized and not like they were fighting elimination.

The other thing that stood out to me was the Target commercial with all the fat women in bathing suits. They also seemed to leave it all on the floor.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@gatordad3 @soflagator

I haven’t figured out how to “Quote” multiple Posters so I’m doing it this way. If I say something @oxrageous will get upset.

Marcus Smart also played well but that’s it. This Jason Taytum jerk off? So to be the next phenomenal player? He’s a joke. Typical Millennial. Just doesn’t compete.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Damn shame Al missed out on probably his last opportunity at a ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator