And the white boy wins! Fastest 100m dash in high school history

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If Gern would post more, we would reach the "million post" in a month!

What a tone deft mormon.......

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Actual video of CG going for a swim:

tenor.gif

Alex.
False. That ducks way too skinny and in way too good of shape to be a Master Chief. Beer gut isn’t near where it needs to be.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
I was in that actual dining room June 1978. That tree is amazing. It was amazing just Being There. ;)

That's right, I remember you being there. Alex was throwing a party to celebrate my discovery of time travel. I had just returned from my trip back to invent the semicolon.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
deft
/deft/
adjective
  1. neatly skillful and quick in one's movements...................sometimes it works even better with auto correct. A skillfully quick moron.
Give it up Coach, you retread!

PastyStoole

Founding Member
Man, there's no boundary line to art. ~Bird Parker
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
. In the Orange Park facility, the world's first ever genetic primate "tampering" occurred - female chimps inseminated with human sperm.

I suppose I'd do it out of patriotic duty, but I can tell you from experience that romancing a primate is much harder than you might expect.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
BTW the oreo cookie comment was from our own Chris Doering....Back when ABC sports used to have the Superstars competition Doering won his heat of the 100 meters. It was pretty funny, just before the starters gun went off he looked at the two black guys on either side of him and said "We look like an oreo cookie" the other guys were laughing so hard Chris won by a mile.

Had to edit this....I'm sorry it wasn't Doering it was Collinsworth.

I remember Deion Sanders getting smoked by a white guy at one of those things. I think it was that NY Giants CB back then that smoked him and some others in the 100m.

I wonder what this white kid's leg length to his height ratio is. I remember an article where some engineers were saying that was one of the primary reasons for the difference in times they thought from the fastest black people compared to the fastest white people. Basically that the black person would get about a .15 second faster 100m due to that and that the ratios seemed to be similar in the top sprinters from the average person. Basically that having a longer legs to height ratio speeds you up all else being equal.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of white guys.........What I'd give to have Todd Johnson back at Safety next year!?!

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Gern used to box professionally .... threatening 3rd graders with his fists, he'd take their lunch money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.