Another football hype video

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Haven't seen this one here I don't think.

[video=youtube;tGxna5Af05I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGxna5Af05I[/video]

CaribGator

Founding Member
Snappy for Nappy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Paying attention.. and having a handle on the detail should cut down a ton of those penalties. That in turn should keep drives alive. and stop the X and long downs.

Ray Finkle

Fallen Mod
Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Every time I did a push up in basic we had to yell "attention to detail" in the downward movement. "Teamwork is key" was on the upward saying. Pound it home, they will get it.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
That's a great idea. Those guys need that and confidence. They've had enough of the other crap.

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
Ray Finkle;n262287 said:
Every time I did a push up in basic we had to yell "attention to detail" in the downward movement. "Teamwork is key" was on the upward saying. Pound it home, they will get it.

Cool, didn't realize you we a member of the Coast Guard Youth auxiliary... thank you for your service. :rimshot: Seriously, grateful for your service.

Trivia: From which classic film did this quote come from, "... you want me to make a donation to the coast guard youth auxiliary?"

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
2ndAmend;n262485 said:
Cool, didn't realize you we a member of the Coast Guard Youth auxiliary... thank you for your service. :rimshot: Seriously, grateful for your service.

Trivia: From which classic film did this quote come from, "... you want me to make a donation to the coast guard youth auxiliary?"

I'd really have to think Back to get that one. ...or use Google. In the Future, you might want to make it more difficult.
:whistle:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Can you imagine how much better the learning is in our Gator film room… excited learning.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is anyone really that excited that UF football is about to start up? I thought everyone was thinking we would suck and there is no point in playing the games. :dunno:

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n262873 said:
Is anyone really that excited that UF football is about to start up? I thought everyone was thinking we would suck and there is no point in playing the games. :dunno:

I am very excited that UF football is about to start up!
:chomp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.