Another QB name

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
All this Nusschamp isnt good.

He is going to be back to put up his fourth straight terrible 110th ranked offense.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I think they are looking into Myles Brennan as well. Also just offered James Blackman.
Blackman is the kid that's committed to the SOW right? He is a gator fan and his family are gator fans. He's been waiting for our offer and could very well flip. This is from 247 and a guy who is close to his family

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
All this Nusschamp isnt good.

He is going to be back to put up his fourth straight 110 ranked offense.

We all have said that this could be a different team with a quality qb...do you agree? It definitely looks like Mac and the guys are going to get one eventually.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We all have said that this could be a different team with a quality qb...do you agree? It definitely looks like Mac and the guys are going to get one eventually.
We? No just a few clueless types think that.

Ive seen what Nusschamp does with blue chippers stacked 4 deep at every position at Bammer, and it is finish near the middle of the pack... and get himself fired. We will never get near that level of talent with this particular coaching staff. To expect him to do anything but be a 100th plus guy borders on a hallucinations or insanity.

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
We? No just a few clueless types think that.

Ive seen what Nusschamp does with blue chippers stacked 4 deep at every position at Bammer, and it is finish near the middle of the pack. We will never get near that level of talent with this particular coaching staff. To expect him to do anything but be a 100th plus guy borders on a hallucinations or insanity.

To be honest, I don't know anything about his track record at Alabama...shame on me I guess. BUT, I am tired of being negative.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Id like to be more positive. Maybe things will go crazy with recruiting and turn around on a dime. I dont know what else to hope for bc it appears even staff changes arent coming.

Just firing Nord isnt even close to being enough to fix all the problems on this staff. And if this is all he does IMO he is gone very soon.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
We all have said that this could be a different team with a quality qb...do you agree?
It might be a bit different, but it still would be crummy. The qb is only one of many problems on this offense. Anyone who thinks that the problems we have are fixed by simply plugging in a good qb doesn't know anything about offense.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
To be honest, I don't know anything about his track record at Alabama...shame on me I guess. BUT, I am tired of being negative.
Nuss was such a dynamic OC that Saban brought in Lane Kiffin to "Consult" on the offense for the National Championship game and after that game Lane was named OC and Nuss moved to Michigan where his offense was similar to what we're seeing here now... 115+ in total offense.

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
Nuss was such a dynamic OC that Saban brought in Lane Kiffin to "Consult" on the offense for the National Championship game and after that game Lane was named OC and Nuss moved to Michigan where his offense was similar to what we're seeing here now... 115+ in total offense.
Was that the actual timeline of events? If so, then holy sh*t....Mac does deserve the public lashings.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Blackman is the kid that's committed to the SOW right? He is a gator fan and his family are gator fans. He's been waiting for our offer and could very well flip. This is from 247 and a guy who is close to his family
Yes I believe he's a 3* FSU commit.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Was that the actual timeline of events? If so, then holy sh*t....Mac does deserve the public lashings.
Yes. It was... and he dropped bamas offense by like 35 spots in the rankings his first year.

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016
Lanky kid too...6'5'' around 190. Sounds like a great WR candidate...kinda like Dallas Baker the Touchdown maker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.