Another reason California is Communist and sucks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Concrete Helmet, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Concrete Helmet

Concrete Helmet Hook, Line, and Sinker
    Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
    $3,277
    Ratings:
    +7,558 / -329
    Seems I can't get away from politics even when trying to enjoy my 2nd favorite hobby....BTW this Youtuber would appear to be a minority of Hispanic decent and even he knows Cali sucks... :lol2: Language warning.

• Okeechobee Joe

Okeechobee Joe Lost Ball in High Grass
      Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $3,564
      Ratings:
      +8,041 / -21
      California's new governor Democrat Gavin Newsom just took office promising a sanctuary state for all and single payer healthcare. He is to the left of former Governor Jerry Moonbeam. Voters in California can't get enough of this type of leftist progressivism. Newsom won in a landslide with 62% of the vote. Ronald Reagan wouldn't get to first base.

• Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
      $3,277
      Ratings:
      +7,558 / -329
      I've never seen anything like it. Since when have human beings ever wanted to be so controlled? So lied to? So extorted? Isn't it in our DNA to want to be free?

• AugustaGator

AugustaGator Junior Member
        Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $3,516
        Ratings:
        +5,839 / -143
        So side shows are you hobby?

• Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
        $3,277
        Ratings:
        +7,558 / -329
        The real irony and point of posting this is California outlaws modified exhaust(and most other auto mods) because ONE person died doing something related to stupidity YET tens of thousands of people die each year at the hands of illegal immigrants and illegal drugs smuggled over the border yet they won't do anything about that.....

• no1g8r

no1g8r Well-Known Member
          Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $810
          Ratings:
          +828 / -17

Oh. I thought the point was to show that the last sane person had left California.

• Gator Fever

Gator Fever Senior Member

Oxbucks:
          $2,966
          Ratings:
          +7,010 / -154
          I am glad FL hasn't started becoming like CA as of now. Luckily most of the transplants are not far left yet and for the most part we don't get any crazy state laws like this. I am a little nervous that demographic changes will let the Dems start getting some power here in a few years however.

• Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
          $3,277
          Ratings:
          +7,558 / -329
          That's certainly a worry and as someone who has lived in Fl. for 50 years a lot has changed and certainly not all for the better....Still though the way they hone in on certain things out there would have driven me over the edge several years back. I think at worse we still have another 10-15 years here of reasonable sanity....I hope.

• shabadoo25

shabadoo25 Active Member

Oxbucks:
            $40
            Ratings:
            +37 / -348
            Because Cali thrived under Brown.

• Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
              $3,277
              Ratings:
              +7,558 / -329
              Ya know I hate to lump all people together based on where they live or went to school, or work or whatever but I just couldn't live somewhere that I had no voice....To me it seems like that's what's going on there. I'm on several other forums and spend a good amount of time on YouTube with my other interest and hobbies and whenever the topic turns to California and some kind of liberty restricting law or governing policy come up the people that live there and respond or comment are just completely passive about it....They don't necessarily agree with it but don't seemed concerned enough to ever try and change it.

• Concrete Helmet

Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
              $3,277
              Ratings:
              +7,558 / -329
              Yes,.....nothing says "we're flourishing" like city streets filled with human feces....Multi million dollar homes burning uncontrollably to the ground because of ridiculous water restrictions and improper land management that is based on unscientific proven policies, and harboring illegal murderers and dope dealers that tie up their financial resources....Meanwhile any hardworking citizen struggles to keep up with the taxes and affordable housing.....yup, if that's flourishing give me failure...

• divits

divits A Muffin of the Studly Variety
                Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                $5,489
                Ratings:
                +14,560 / -76
                California thrived DESPITE Brown. Nothing Brown ever implemented was business friendly.

California is slowly killing the goose that has laid its golden egg. Something has to give. The ever increasing and stifling regulations and taxes will reach critical mass and make it just too expensive to do business there no matter how pretty the scenery. It's already happening in ever increasing numbers.

The unfortunate thing is that these idiot Californians who leave California because of the cost of living and taxes bring with them the same stupid liberal ideas that made California so insane in the first place and infect their new states like Texas, Montana, Arizona, North Carolina and Idaho. Very similar to immigrants who come to the United States and want to implement the same kind of things they were forced to flee. Boggles the mind.

• Okeechobee Joe

Okeechobee Joe Lost Ball in High Grass
                Lifetime Member

Oxbucks:
                $3,564
                Ratings:
                +8,041 / -21
                California is becoming so expensive the only people who can afford to live there are the homeless.