Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Richardson is going no lower than #4 to the Colts. Have we ever had an athlete go as high? I don't think we have.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, taking Richardson first over all the other QB's would be an enormous gamble.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Richardson is going no lower than #4 to the Colts. Have we ever had an athlete go as high? I don't think we have.
Absolutely, Cam Newton went #1 overall and Kyle Pitts was the #4 pick.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yeah, taking Richardson first over all the other QB's would be an enormous gamble.
Do teams get to spend personal time with draftees, where they can talk, have conferences, go over Xs and Os? I would think that if that's allowed and he does well, a team could take the chance. But only if that happens and they like what they see and hear. I wouldn't buy if I couldn't check under the hood first.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Do teams get to spend personal time with draftees, where they can talk, have conferences, go over Xs and Os? I would think that if that's allowed and he does well, a team could take the chance. But only if that happens and they like what they see and hear. I wouldn't buy if I couldn't check under the hood first.
He could hit X's and O's chat out of the park, that has nothing to do with his instincts when the ball is snapped and defenders are bearing down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.