Anthony Richardson drafted 4th overall to the Colts

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The NFL does this same stupid shyt every year. It's like they refuse to actually watch college football. Wish the best for AR but he's gonna cause a bunch of people to get fired pretty soon.
The film should be 95% of their evaluation. The Combine should really provide very little to them outside of finally getting non-inflated heights and weights.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
AR is an athletic freak like many of us already knew, but would benefit sitting a year and learning. Not gonna happen if he goes as high as is projected lately.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Go to 8:57 to see some of ARs throws. They look pretty good.

But I’ll tell you this, CJ Stroud is really smooth.

But I think that AR’s skill set may translate pretty well to the NFL, because he puts so much power behind the ball he’ll be able to get it into those tight windows.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
AR is an athletic freak like many of us already knew, but would benefit sitting a year and learning. Not gonna happen if he goes as high as is projected lately.
Raw talent is one thing...leadership which I've never seen from AR is non-existent. Gonna be a bust I'm afraid.

Alchemist

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2017
Go to 8:57 to see some of ARs throws. They look pretty good.

But I’ll tell you this, CJ Stroud is really smooth.

But I think that AR’s skill set may translate pretty well to the NFL, because he puts so much power behind the ball he’ll be able to get it into those tight windows.

Problem is, by the time his brain realizes there was a tight window available, daddy’s shown up with the chastity belt.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Problem is, by the time his brain realizes there was a tight window available, daddy’s shown up with the chastity belt.
Exactly. He’s gotta learn to make quick decisions or he’ll throw a million INTs.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Mike Mamula reminds all that by putting up big numbers wearing a t shirt and short pants can get you.....................................

1678031481362.png

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
He could be a great NFL QB, maybe, but he's for sure going to be a Gainesville kid that gets rich, takes care of his family and is set for whatever else he chooses to do. I mean, he's really young. I don't call that failing. I'm happy for him.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He could be a great NFL QB, maybe, but he's for sure going to be a Gainesville kid that gets rich, takes care of his family and is set for whatever else he chooses to do. I mean, he's really young. I don't call that failing. I'm happy for him.
He’s only 20 years old

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.