Anthony Richardson drafted 4th overall to the Colts

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Not to mention we were playing from behind in many of our conference games( Even Vanderbilt for god sake). Not exactly ideal for A quarterback ground game . Add to the fact behind him was a pedophile and an injured Sally Miller, running AR 15+ times a game just wasn’t going to happen.
We aren't talking about called QB runs here. I'm talking about taking off when a passing play breaks down. Getting him to do that was like pulling teeth.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Will Levis to sue all NFL teams for racism?? His stock slipped due to him being white so no white priviledge there as he loses about $20 million in mayo money and rookie contract money. HUGE loss for him and us white folks
Baby Licking GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Will Levis to sue all NFL teams for racism?? His stock slipped due to him being white so no white priviledge there as he loses about $20 million in mayo money and rookie contract money. HUGE loss for him and us white folks
WTF is mayo money? :lol:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I recall thinking early on that Richardson had an odd throwing motion. It actually isn't odd. I wasn't used to seeing a guy with an arm that big being able to casually get the ball to receivers downfield on throws other guys would need to really step into with muster.

Is it more difficult to throw with accuracy when you're intentionally taking heat off it? I've played a ton of sports in my life. I think it is.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I recall thinking early on that Richardson had an odd throwing motion. It actually isn't odd. I wasn't used to seeing a guy with an arm that big being able to casually get the ball to receivers downfield on throws other guys would need to really step into with muster.

Is it more difficult to throw with accuracy when you're intentionally taking heat off it? I've played a ton of sports in my life. I think it is.
I suppose the good thing is, players in the NFL should be better at catching those heaters.

OurProgramIsBroken

Oct 29, 2017

The only thing that is odd, is he can’t hit a wide open receiver

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No pressure here. Colts owner says Richardson is "critical" to the future of the franchise while hinting he'll get playing time immediately.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
No pressure here. Colts owner says Richardson is "critical" to the future of the franchise while hinting he'll get playing time immediately.

So they'll be patient but here's the fire :lol:

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
If someone told me AR is going as the number 4 pick overall this time last year, I would have jumped in joy because I would have thought we won a championship or at least made the playoffs. Yet we had a losing record.

Crazy.

That brings up an interesting question. Prior to this year’s draft, who is the highest drafted player from a college team with a losing record and what spot was he taken? My guess is AR is the highest ever.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Good question, Mahomes comes to mind but AR went higher

How was Eli’s record at OM his last yr?

Jay Cutler?

Just spitballing names, I don’t remember their draft position. I’m getting old

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
My biggest issue with AR, besides his legendary mental breakdown against UK, is his accuracy. After 2 coaching staffs and a personal QB coach, his accuracy is still the same as it was since his freshman year of high school The only anomaly was his senior year. Routinely missing screens, hitches, and drags isn't really fixable in my opinion.
Careful, bro. You’re tiptoeing the line lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.