Anthony Richardson still on the mend

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Is he still on the mend? What does AR do for an encore after last week’s pre-game floor exercise exhibition? Can Mullen come up with yet another paranoid excuse to keep Cam Newton II off the field?
Cam Newton II? Cam is a bum compared to this guy. :lol:

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
AR15's cartwheel and back flip during warmups before the Bama game has been incorporated into the opening montage of clips they show at the beginning of ESPN College Gameday, during the "Coming to Your City" song.

Looks like a Mullen troll to me. How and why is this supremely gifted athlete doing backflips but not playing football? America wants to know.

Bonus GameDay comment: They are real azzholes at ESPN for letting totally out-to-lunch Lee Corso continue to sit there and embarrass himself like that. It's not funny, it's sad.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
I like this strategy. Let's sit AR for the Bama game only to play him against Tennessee. I knew we were saving him for this slugfest.

We cannot lose another game AND all should be working toward UGA. I want to see AR ASAP but I also want him 100% when he’s needed most, especially if EJ goes down.

ShelbyGator

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
AR could have easily played last week, and everyone knows it. This copout "let's hold him out so he doesn't reinjure it" nonsense could (and probably will) be used by Mullen ALL DAMN YEAR. That POS doesn't want to play AR, if it was up to him he'd keep him in the locker room where no one could see him. It's only a matter of time until Richardson "accidentally" gets a serious injury while riding a scooter or someone "encourages" him to transfer. It's more than obvious at this point that Mullen cannot stand the kid personally, because he's making him look bad.

Mullen is slime, Mullen is filth, and if we already couldn't stand him enough, he keeps our most dynamic player since Tim Tebow on the bench in the name of "loyalty" or some such crap. I'm already tired of it, and if this continues as the season goes on something has to be done. Mullen has to be jettisoned from the program somehow.

One player in a lifetime leaving the program and winning the Heisman and NC somewhere else was bad enough, I can't handle it twice.
One million likes. Posts like this are why you're my favorite poster.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
We cannot lose another game AND all should be working toward UGA. I want to see AR ASAP but I also want him 100% when he’s needed most, especially if EJ goes down.
The thing that concerns me is the fact it’s a hamstring. Those things flair you out of nowhere and we’re gonna need AR15 against the Mutts

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The thing that concerns me is the fact it’s a hamstring. Those things flair you out of nowhere and we’re gonna need AR15 against the Mutts
You should be more.concerned about it being a Liar.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
By now AR won't "fit" his slot on the team. Mullen has made AR a sub-useful player, not even a backup. This UT opportunity is "last-ditch" by no coaching with any forward eye to his being our Heisman leader.? Can HC rejected AR even feel like a Gator anymore.? Well it's time to launch him for real.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Mullen lying his @$$ off about AR:

"AR was a 100% cleared, but when we ran him full speed it got "tight".... if only we get through this week...."

Who gets a 100% clearance with a visible limitation / injury?

Spectator

Jan 15, 2021
How / why is he doing back flips if he has a bad hammy? Whatever the reason he has not played, I'm ok with resting him until needed. And he is always only one play from needed if Jones gets injured.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I'm no MRI expert but "2000k" did seem a little high for such a procedure. Can't remember the actual price but I've had several in my life and don't remember having to write a check for $2,000,000 each time.

Fuchsing Obamacare.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen lying his @$$ off about AR:

"AR was a 100% cleared, but when we ran him full speed it got "tight".... if only we get through this week...."

Who gets a 100% clearance with a visible limitation / injury?

I mean the same thing I was saying last week as well... Mullen isn't being honest and hasn't been for two weeks.... But Mullenites won't believe Mullen at his own words because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator