Anthony Richardson still on the mend

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Corndog Dela Torre. Are we the only school with a Rivals author that roots for another team?

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
I think we are missing the point. Mullen has a super secret playbook that he has been perfecting with AR these last few weeks and is ready to unveil them vs. the stinky dawgs.......

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Did those same trainers advise him to do handsprings into fn backflips?

Give me a break. Mullen is proving to us loudmouth fans that he’s running the show and he will play who he wants to, the rest of us be damned.

It’s really hard to argue otherwise at this point. Of course, it’s entirely self inflicted on our part because we keep clamoring for it, which just causes him to dig in deeper. So I’m starting a new trend. Anthony Richardson shouldn’t be playing at all this year. Forget injuries. I’m not sure Kitna shouldn’t be in front of him. Definitely don’t want to see him this weekend against Uk. Jones is way better and I thought so all along. So hopefully that’s what we see because we know more.

Oh, also, Todd Grantham. One word: Terrific. Definitely the best. Keep him for sure unless you think you know more than I do.

Lastly, keep mixing and matching uniforms. That’s also our idea. The traditional look is only if your fans who supposedly know more than you.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Mullen said today that Richardson is 100%.

Elam is probable and trainers feel good about him.

Egukuan is good to go.

Reese and Delance were held out of UT game and rather gone with White and Braun at 100% than Reese and Delance at 75%.

Again, Richardson is 100%.

Here is quote by EJ about Richardson:

Jones said he is very excited to get Anthony Richardson back this week. He mentioned how Richardson was mad he didn't get in against Tennessee but spoke with AR about how they needed him to be 100 percent and him not playing that week ensured that.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Mullen said today that Richardson is 100%.

Elam is probable and trainers feel good about him.

Egukuan is good to go.

Reese and Delance were held out of UT game and rather gone with White and Braun at 100% than Reese and Delance at 75%.

Again, Richardson is 100%.
id rather go with white or Braun at 50% than delance at 100

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
MuHe mentioned how Richardson was mad he didn't get in against Tennessee
He also asked Mullen, if it were you, would you think Oklahoma, Clemson or Ohio State is better for a QB? Asking for a friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.