Anthony Richardson

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
It looks like he’s taken the time to really work on his throwing motion. Smooth and over top, snapping off the throw. We may have a special one boys

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I think he’s gonna be a heismsn type talent if we can get him to 240 and recruit a big ugly line...he’s gonna be a Tebow/Dak/Cam type that will thrive in this offense...I know how much ppl hate Dans Offense but when it has the right pieces it’s pretty effective...the only problem is if we can’t get 2-3 more years of actual recruiting we might not even get to see AR run the offense

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

I understand that and I also know that the description was only to give a baseline for the archetype of the size and skill set...Emory is gonna be electric too but not the same effectiveness as AR

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Sensitive? No. There’s plenty to complain about with our recruiting to be nitpicking a situation that that ended well. 17-18 year old recruits struggle with indecision and/or ego all the time, so AR’s story shouldn’t be a shock to anyone on this board.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
While this pissing contest is super fun, I would like to interject a question about QBs. What is Mullen’s aim with QB recruiting? Have you noticed that he’s chasing pro style kids but, when he misses, he takes a dual threat? EJ is dual but CDR is pro and Beck was pro but we refocused on AR when Beck trolled. Is Mullen trying to do something different or has he always targeted both pro and dual guys?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Meyer let the recruits run the show. And then took it out on their asses during year one S&C.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Do we know if DM mishandled the situation or if AR just didn’t like the idea of DM looking for another QB? 2 QBs in one recruiting class isn’t unprecedented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.