Anthony Richardson

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What are the odds AR ever plays for Dancin Dan?

Close to zero.

Trash in 2020
EJ in 2021& 2022

Dan doesnt survive 5 straight losses to Ugly.

We will certainly have a new coach by 2023 when EJ leaves, which is the first time Mullinz would hand AR the ball barring injury.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The kid is a load — big, strong, fast. Gotta confess, watching him run last night made me flash to Cam in the 2008 spring game. Unstoppable.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
What are the odds AR ever plays for Dancin Dan?

Close to zero.

Trash in 2020
EJ in 2021& 2022

Dan doesnt survive 5 straight losses to Ugly.

We will certainly have a new coach by 2023 when EJ which is the first time Mullinz would hand him the ball barring injury.

Mullen is weird that way, stubborn to the bone. Jones’ poor decision making in the pocket pretty much negates his running ability. I expected more by now.

We’ll struggle for .500 with Jones taking all the snaps. I think we’ll see something akin to a platoon system. Richardson is prototypical of the kind of quarterback Mullen covets.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
While this pissing contest is super fun, I would like to interject a question about QBs. What is Mullen’s aim with QB recruiting? Have you noticed that he’s chasing pro style kids but, when he misses, he takes a dual threat? EJ is dual but CDR is pro and Beck was pro but we refocused on AR when Beck trolled. Is Mullen trying to do something different or has he always targeted both pro and dual guys?
He's looking for the next dual threat kid that can break his ankle so he can accidentally have to play a pro style QB.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Considering that AR is the one who's been throwing to all those 4th team receivers all this time in practice
They weren't four string receivers, they were second string receivers.

Don't buy the douchebag Dan bullshtt.

Zipperer, Shorter, Henderson, Whiteboy (before injury), Gamble, we've seen them on the field all year.

Stop fuchsing lying Douchebag Dan.

The scout team WRs wear 36 and 37.

Last edited:

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
See now I figured I'd get ripped if I invoked Cam's name after seeing AR for all of one series, but that's exactly who came to mind when I was watching him, too.
I guarantee AR will see the field sooner than later, after EJ gets snapped in two by a SEC linebacker. Not the safeties as LBs he sees in practice

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
The kid is a load — big, strong, fast. Gotta confess, watching him run last night made me flash to Cam in the 2008 spring game. Unstoppable.

Everyone, just remember if this is the 2008 spring game, that after that the coaches determined Brantley was the better QB and #2 on the depth chart. And who was the OC for that season/decision?

wrpgator

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2019
Everyone, just remember if this is the 2008 spring game, that after that the coaches determined Brantley was the better QB and #2 on the depth chart. And who was the OC for that season/decision?
You have to remember too that Meyer was the HBC and Newton was not serious about practice or school work--he was in trouble academically at Florida too. After his arrest, he was out of Gainesville, there really was no other option. His teammates tried in vain to get him to grow up but that didn't happen until sometime during his JUCO days and the monetization of his subsequent recruitment.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
All the hand wringing aside, he did look pretty big and fast last night.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It wasn’t just odd, it was a throwaway call, as if the play meant nothing, let’s just go ahead and try something offbeat.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
They want to get him on the field as a WR next year.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Good question. I think twice when we lined up like that, OU called a timeout. I know it was at least once.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015

My thought was we were desperately thin at WR, or anyone with hands, and he's an athlete so..... That, along with the 'threat' of a double pass play :scratchhead: :dunno:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The most horrifying and brutal punishment of all would be forcing him to spend time reading your mind-numbingly repetitious and uninteresting posts on this site.

So-so often Swonkey squeezes out a roll of posts a dung-beetle would be proud of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.