Anthony Richardson

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He's not only great, he's clutch. He's going to have to carry this team.

Discuss.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Can he play defense?

Beat me to it. Yikes. I don't remember which year it was but LSU ran the same play (I think it was a trap) over and over and over and over. This felt like that game.

The kid is really something. He bailed the HBC out on some play calls too.

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
As long as he stays healthy, we will have a chance to win.

I do have hope we see some players emerge this year to support him. Montrel and Etienne showed a lot of promise. Henderson and Shorter look like they've progressed.

I hope our defense improves.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I'm surprised we didn't take more shots downfield with the play action, but their d-line was putting on more pressure than I expected. But no way we win that game without Richardson. The 2-point conversion was something special.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
He's fantastic. The 2 pt conversion play was a thing of beauty. He probably could have had twice as many passing and rushing yards had a different style game been called. If he stays healthy, I think his projection as 4th or 5th QB taken and 12th overall pick is going to look ridiculous in hindsight.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Played under control. Looked more mature than last year. Good start!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Love the shirt.

pxl_20220904_041003133-jpg.48252

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
He's fantastic. The 2 pt conversion play was a thing of beauty. He probably could have had twice as many passing and rushing yards had a different style game been called. If he stays healthy, I think his projection as 4th or 5th QB taken and 12th overall pick is going to look ridiculous in hindsight.
I am already praying he pulls a Tebow and returns next year. One can hope right?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Richardson is a projected Top 10 pick (possibly Top 5 based on how he plays), but I'll say this: This is the ONE area that NIL could potentially be helpful, in that a player isn't desperate to cash in because he already is quite comfortable financially. Richardson could probably make a million bucks+ if he returns next season in NIL cash.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb