That’s what you got out of this performance? Might be time to find a new hobby
Excited Lets Go GIF

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
He played better than most everyone else out there. Coaching staff absolutely sucked and helped put us in a hole multiple times. Napier better sign this class bc so far he ain't done anything else worth getting excited about.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
He played better than most everyone else out there. Coaching staff absolutely sucked and helped put us in a hole multiple times. Napier better sign this class bc so far he ain't done anything else worth getting excited about.
Yeah, not a thing. Pulling the entire organization into the 21st century wasn't exciting at all.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, not a thing. Pulling the entire organization into the 21st century wasn't exciting at all.

Napier was dreadful today . Shades of dirty diaper Muschamp abysmal. When it
Comes down to it he made the wrong choice at at critical moments again and again .

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
We could have won this game despite the D giving up 600 yards or whatever it was. Agree that BN's only chance at lasting more than 3 years is to recruit top 5 or better. His in-game calls are a liability.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What the hell is wrong with you guys? Richardson threw for 450 yards for shcit sakes. Napier called an offense that kept up with the best offense in the conference . We're recruiting with the big dogs. I know we lost tonight but I like where we're headed and we could win out of AR plays like this rest of the year.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
What the hell is wrong with you guys? Richardson threw for 450 yards for shcit sakes. Napier called an offense that kept up with the best offense in the conference . We're recruiting with the big dogs. I know we lost tonight but I like where we're headed and we could win out of AR plays like this rest of the year.
Conditioned misery. Some keep it like the long Covid.
Horror Film GIF

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Napier goes into every game hoping to keep it close and win in the end. You will lose about half your games against decent teams with that strategy. Going for 2 was moronic.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why don't you just save us all some bandwidth and state for the record how much better a fan you are.
You're rooting for us to fail, we all know it. Why don't you be honest about that?

You didn't get Kiffin or whoever, so you are going to piss and moan until Napier is gone.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I suppose you missed the egregious first half timeout that allowed them 7 points or idiotically refusing to take the 3 on the opening drive . Never adjusting to the QB run game and continuing to trot Trey dean on the field for one blown coverage agree another . It was a dreadful coaching job today .

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator