Anthony Richardson

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I suppose you missed the egregious first half timeout that allowed them 7 points or idiotically refusing to take the 3 on the opening drive . Never adjusting to the QB run game and continuing to trot Trey dean on the field for one blown coverage agree another . It was a dreadful coaching job today .
There was some head scratchers for sure. But I also seen him reel in a qb that I thought was completely gone mentally. And again our offense moved the ball all night. He got every ounce out of our offense tonight. He's gonna have to find a DC eventually.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

brain GIF
You got something to say pinhead?
****in say it you candyass. Cut the
Passive aggressive horse**** .
Id fight you in a phone booth mother****er

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There was some head scratchers for sure. But I also seen him reel in a qb that I thought was completely gone mentally. And again our offense moved the ball all night. He got every ounce out of our offense tonight. He's gonna have to find a DC eventually.
Toney sucked for sure continuing to play Trey dean .
The guy should be at Valdosta state

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
453 passing yards. Hey @Daryl, still think he can't throw?

He made a couple of NFL throws, including the one where he sidestepped two or three UT rushers in the backfield before flicking it downfield for a completion. It was an amazing throw. I think he's going to be okay.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
You're rooting for us to fail, we all know it. Why don't you be honest about that?

You didn't get Kiffin or whoever, so you are going to piss and moan until Napier is gone.
You know damn good and well I want to win badly. Very badly. I'm an alum and bleed orange and blue. Just like I know you do. the fact is you can't admit you jumped the shark and while he may work out, so far it doesn't look great. you've been shaming and wagging all off-season and even into this game. I was on board and still am hopeful he can get it together but there are multiple issues I see and I'm not going to pretend otherwise. It's your board and honestly I'm tired of the increasing attacks on folks like myself who see issues and are concerned. I've been a loyal supporter but say the word and I'll leave. It's your board and if you think I hate the gators and want us to lose then I'll go elsewhere.

Honestly I thought we were tight as far as internet acquaintances go but I've had enough of being smeared for calling it like it is.

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
You got something to say pinhead?
****in say it you candyass. Cut the
Passive aggressive horse**** .
Id fight you in a phone booth mother****er
Lmao you guys know that there is an actual sport for that now right? Go to YouTube and type in "phone booth fighting championship". I would pay money to watch that before I have to watch Dean, Cox, Burney, and too many to name play another snap in a Gator uniform.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Lmao you guys know that there is an actual sport for that now right? Go to YouTube and type in "phone booth fighting championship". I would pay money to watch that before I have to watch Dean, Cox, Burney, and too many to name play another snap in a Gator uniform.
Nola wouldn’t show up since he’s a pu$&y. I don’t have a problem beating the hell out of an old man . The bastard deserves a good flogging .

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
You know damn good and well I want to win badly. Very badly. I'm an alum and bleed orange and blue. Just like I know you do. the fact is you can't admit you jumped the shark and while he may work out, so far it doesn't look great. you've been shaming and wagging all off-season and even into this game. I was on board and still am hopeful he can get it together but there are multiple issues I see and I'm not going to pretend otherwise. It's your board and honestly I'm tired of the increasing attacks on folks like myself who see issues and are concerned. I've been a loyal supporter but say the word and I'll leave. It's your board and if you think I hate the gators and want us to lose then I'll go elsewhere.

Honestly I thought we were tight as far as internet acquaintances go but I've had enough of being smeared for calling it like it is.
Its year one after 4 years of no coaching or recruiting. WTF did you expect?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
You know damn good and well I want to win badly. Very badly. I'm an alum and bleed orange and blue. Just like I know you do. the fact is you can't admit you jumped the shark and while he may work out, so far it doesn't look great. you've been shaming and wagging all off-season and even into this game. I was on board and still am hopeful he can ,get it together but there are multiple issues I see and I'm not going to pretend otherwise. It's your board and honestly I'm tired of the increasing attacks on folks like myself who see issues and are concerned. I've been a loyal supporter but say the word and I'll leave. It's your board and if you think I hate the gators and want us to lose then I'll go elsewhere.

All I'd like to see is to see this coaching staff get a fair shake. He did almost everything right in the offseason, and recruiting is strong. You aren't giving him that fair shake, along with many others, as you didn't approve of the hire. Judging this entire regime and our future on 4 games is ridiculous and you know it. Napier isn't above reproach, he earned some criticism with some of the decisions in this game. However, I'm still happy with the progress of this program, which required a complete rebuild. That's where you and I disagree - I think so far he's done GREAT with the cards he was dealt. I don't think anyone, including that tard coach that went to USC, would have done any better.

We've been pessimistic, miserable fans the entire 8 years Gatorchatter has been here. I just get weary of it. I feel some people are so programmed to be pissed that they just lie in wait for something negative to happen so they can pounce. It's not fun anymore, at least for me. Ultimately, it's my fault for sticking my nose in that chat box tonight.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

B62040ED-1539-4E66-977C-B2DF2E5FBB08.gif

You know we love you, Durty

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I couldn’t believe the difference a week made in AR’s play. If he plays like that, we’ll be tough to beat.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
All I'd like to see is to see this coaching staff get a fair shake. He did almost everything right in the offseason, and recruiting is strong. You aren't giving him that fair shake, along with many others, as you didn't approve of the hire. Judging this entire regime and our future on 4 games is ridiculous and you know it. Napier isn't above reproach, he earned some criticism with some of the decisions in this game. However, I'm still happy with the progress of this program, which required a complete rebuild. That's where you and I disagree - I think so far he's done GREAT with the cards he was dealt. I don't think anyone, including that tard coach that went to USC, would have done any better.

We've been pessimistic, miserable fans the entire 8 years Gatorchatter has been here. I just get weary of it. I feel some people are so programmed to be pissed that they just lie in wait for something negative to happen so they can pounce. It's not fun anymore, at least for me. Ultimately, it's my fault for sticking my nose in that chat box tonight.
Did you watch the game ? Why did he not kick the field goal from the 20? Then on the next drive actually kick the FG from the 34? And that’s just a couple of stupid choices . The last timeout in the first half was so idiotic I considered heaving my television into the backyard . Why do we continue to hire these hillbillies? They can’t think quickly or make the right call under the gun . Stupid people make stupid choices again and again .

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.