Anthony Richardson

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Too soon?

I was prepared to rip into who ever posted this but It's funny as hell.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
If Napier can do the unthinkable and pull a DJ Lagway, we might have that...it's no coincidence the fall of Florida can be traced back to bad QB play....
i thought it was all about poor AD's ........ long time no see, ferg.......

Last edited:

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Haven’t been in this thread in days….

Nobody dies on a hill like Crete. Jeebus

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
To use a baseball pitcher analogy...AR lost his confidence and got wild...then brought the heat to compensate...and there was no one in the bull pin to relive him.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It was nice to see AR not making excuses and owning it. He seems like good kid, a mature kid. The question will be is this an outlier or is this the norm?

I think you are half right.
AR is a very good kid but he’s not very mature at all as demonstrated by his immature reaction to adversity last Saturday.
Anthony needs to grow up a bit very quickly.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Timmy had a LOT more starts under his belt with continuity within the staff and scheme. His ability to accurately assess where he was and where he needed to be was way different.

If AR took that same approach, how much would be false bravado? Can't say for sure about that, however a 20 yr old with the humility to admit he's got a lot of growing up to do has the proper attitude. I just hope his confidence hasn't been shaken more than necessary. It's way too early to think that's gonna be an ongoing problem, but we'll see as the season progresses. I'm still optimistic that he'll use this as a learning opportunity.
More importantly, Timmy could make that promise because he had the Pouncey’s, Trautwein, C. Johnson, and Watkins protecting him, with Harvin. Hernandez and Murphy and Cooper stretching defenses….and on D there was Cohen, Howard, Dunlap, Spikes, Doe, McCray, Black, Jenkins, and Haden. I’m probably leaving some great out!

That’s not what AR has to work with cause of dufus Dan?!?!

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
More importantly, Timmy could make that promise because he had the Pouncey’s, Trautwein, C. Johnson, and Watkins protecting him, with Harvin. Hernandez and Murphy and Cooper stretching defenses….and on D there was Cohen, Howard, Dunlap, Spikes, Doe, McCray, Black, Jenkins, and Haden. I’m probably leaving some great out!

That’s not what AR has to work with cause of dufus Dan?!?!
Pretty sure Cohen was gone by then , but…carry on.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We have a history of guys with big arms and guys with vision. The guys with the arms -- Johnson, Driskel, Brissett, Franks, EJ to a degree -- always seemed to wait until the last minute. The guys with vision -- Wuerffel, Grossman, Trask -- didn't need to rely on arm strength. They got rid of the ball early and let the receiver run to it. Timing. There's a big difference.

The problem with timing is it involves a whole host of motor skills. It's very difficult, if not impossible, to teach. You usually either have it or you don't.

Richardson has a cannon. Can he get the timing thing? I'm not ready to wager on it, but my hands are clasped together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.