Anthony Richardson

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The guy we fired went 9-3 regular season in year one with fat todd calling his defense . This was with a group that didn’t reach a bowl the year before . Our rebuild years should be 9-3. We should never be a team fighting tooth and nail with South Florida and fighting for bowl eligibility.

Again, just for some balance. We barely beat a 5-7 ut team at home, snuck by Vanderbilt in double OT also at home, lost to Usce and got smoked by Mike Shula 31-3 in 2005.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
So which coach that was available to us would have us 3-0 right now? Key phrase "available to us". Cristobal who just lost to freaking MTSU? Or maybe we could have landed Tony Elliot from Clemson...have you seen Uva's offense? And that QB was one of the best in the country last year. A&M lost to App state....at home. You can't possibly think after the miserable recruiting classes that we have had under Mullen that Napier was going to just turn us into a east contender year one? UT and UK are GOOD! Accept it and move on. I won't make excuses for that sht show against USF but we did win.
You actually think Kentucky is good ? AR **** himself . Our dreadful D was actually decent that game and was handed the W by gifts
Left and right . Which makes the idiotic fourth down choices by Billy even more ridiculous. A and M and the leghumpers are going to kill us .

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
You actually think Kentucky is good ? AR **** himself . Our dreadful D was actually decent that game and was handed the W by gifts
Left and right . Which makes the idiotic fourth down choices by Billy even more ridiculous. A and M and the leghumpers are going to kill us .
Yes...I do. Which A&M team is going to kill us? The one that lost to App State or the one that just hung on for dear life against Arky? Yes, Ugay is going to beat us but they are going to beat everyone. Deal with it. The forth downs we went for tonight were successful and he had no choice, we had to keep their offense off the field as much as possible. You know that right?

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yes...I do. Which A&M team is going to kill us? The one that lost to App State or the one that just hung on for dear life against Arky? Yes, Ugay is going to beat us but they are going to beat everyone. Deal with it. The forth downs we went for tonight were successful and he had no choice, we had to keep their offense off the field as much as possible. You know that right?
I was talking about the fourth downs
againstKY. Going for it on our side of the field twice in the fourth quarter in a one score game . I only like going for it on the opponent a side of the field or if we are literally on the last Drive of the game .‘which wasn’t the case against KY

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The wonderful wildcats of kY fought like hell to fend off Northern Illinois in a one score victory . Maybe stricklin can get them on our schedule to embarrass us in the future.

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
If you go back to read the beginning of this thread and compare the general consensus about AR just three weeks ago to where we are now, I understand how it easy to have such a mixed outlook. AR simply was not yet ready to live up to our lofty expectations. And those expectations were based on only a few brief glimpses. Today's game restored some measure of hope that he may yet come close to that level, but he must maintain a level of play. He has used up his mulligans for this year.

The other test of Napier will come next year. Does he learn from his mistakes, or like his predecessors, make excuses for them? He is young enough and from what we have seen, analytical enough, to see and make the necessary changes. I think he gets just three years, not four, to prove that he can handle all facets of the job.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
We’ve had more talent (star wise) than every team we’ve played so far. Yes, our record sucked last year but that was largely due to the fact our players and coaches quit on each other halfway thru the season last year. You don’t hang with Bama and turn around and lose to BOTH Mizzou and SCar unless there’s a ton of quit.

This team has more talent than people want to admit in order to excuse poor coaching (at times). One of the big issues rn is personnel choice. You can’t keep running Burney, Dean and Torrence out there and expect different results. They are what they are at this point. Give me some young bloods and let them grow. Kinda like finally letting McClellan get meaningful PT and shocker, he looks like one of our better DL even as a freshman.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I guess we're gonna have to disagree on some things. The same plays we're being called the previous 2 games Anthony Richardson just wasn't hitting his throws. The plays have been there to be made. I don't claim to be an expert, that's just what I see. Yes AR did use his athleticism more this week but he also didn't look like he was going to shcit himself either. So me personally,I was encouraged by the scheme today.

As far as recruiting. I 100% agree. We've got to recruit oline and qb better. Though, if we flip the kid form fsu or land the other from Louisiana, I would call it good/ decent considering how little talent the state is putting out at oline right now. We're collecting alot of bodies there, surely we can develop and keep 8 solid guys there. Qb, is worrisome. Stokes is struggling and not super talented. That's a position that I hope we'll lean on the portal for and hopefully we can lamd lagway in 24. But I'm definitely with you there.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
It would look like the ****ty recruiting and lack of coaching team should look like. I want to see him recruit and get better talent before I bail on the guy. This is the same defensive lineup that got biatch slapped by UCF.
Numbnut's was the laziest recruiter we ever had, no doubt. But today we had Miller back and he made a lot of plays that weren't made last week. We better hope he stays healthy. But there's no apparent fix for the pass defense. Luckily most of the teams we play aren't very good.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Luckily most of the teams we play aren't very good.
Well it'll be good for a break. I expect when the rankings come out tomorrow both UT and UK will be top ten and Utah will be around 11th.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We don’t deserve to be ranked. We are a dreadful football team led by an imbecile. All he does is lose lose lose no matter what ! Got our money on his mind and he’s gonna f u. K it up . Stupid Billy needs to get the hell out of here asap . He needs to quit as he doesn’t have what it takes to lead the gators

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.