Anthony Richardson

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
We don’t deserve to be ranked. We are a dreadful football team led by an imbecile. All he does is lose lose lose no matter what ! Got our money on his mind and he’s gonna f u. K it up . Stupid Billy needs to get the hell out of here asap . He needs to quit as he doesn’t have what it takes to lead the gators
I'm starting to think you aren't on board with this coaching staff. :lol:

With every loss, we have one member that melts down the most. Gatorbait won this one, and it wasn't a close contest. I hope he's sobered up this morning and feeling a little better. If exploding on Gatorchatter kept him from striking his loved ones or doing thousands of dollars in property damage, then it served a valuable purpose.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I'm starting to think you aren't on board with this coaching staff. :lol:

With every loss, we have one member that melts down the most. Gatorbait won this one, and it wasn't a close contest. I hope he's sobered up this morning and feeling a little better. If exploding on Gatorchatter kept him from striking his loved ones or doing thousands of dollars in property damage, then it served a valuable purpose.
And drunk posting at 12:15 am will win you the award almost errytime.

fischerwood

Wake me when we fix this mess
Sep 5, 2014
Some of y'all seem to forget what Nick Satan went through his first year at Alabama, so get over it. We didn't quit last night and I'm optimistic about next year (if I live that long)...Go Gators... :jog:

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Every game, including the mighty unbeatable team led by the closet cocksucker with the bowl cut, left on the slate is winnable with AR playing like yesterday.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Every game, including the mighty unbeatable team led by the closet cocksucker with the bowl cut, left on the slate is winnable with AR playing like yesterday.
Not when the defense plays like they played.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
Gatorbait25 said:
We don’t deserve to be ranked. We are a dreadful football team led by an imbecile. All he does is lose lose lose no matter what ! Got our money on his mind and he’s gonna f u. K it up . Stupid Billy needs to get the hell out of here asap . He needs to quit as he doesn’t have what it takes to lead the gators
This cannot be a real poster. Gotta be a troll or gator fan deep into his cheap bottle of Dr feel good . Which obviously made him feel bad.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The coverage busts, failure to execute on a few critical 4th downs, an untimely fumble, and lack of depth are the main culprits in this game. Tennessee marched up and down the field at will and we had very few answers defensively. That side of the ball (coaching staff and players) deserves the brunt of the blame. As much as AR has been under fire in weeks prior, he played his ass off. You can't ask him to do more. Some will be critical of Napier after this game, but win or loss, I will take his super aggressive approach any day over the conservative mentality of the previous regime. Under Mullen, we lose that game by 3 touchdowns.

We are going through major growing pains right now, but I can see growth from this team. Let Napier close on these recruiting classes, get the kids he recruited acclimated to the program and culture, and then we can assess what he is truly capable of. Also, I'd like to see AR come back to school for one more year to refine his game. If he continues to improve and build on this game, he can be the guy we know he's capable of being. This game was definitely a positive step in the right direction for his development.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
The coverage busts, failure to execute on a few critical 4th downs, an untimely fumble, and lack of depth are the main culprits in this game. Tennessee marched up and down the field at will and we had very few answers defensively. That side of the ball (coaching staff and players) deserves the brunt of the blame. As much as AR has been under fire in weeks prior, he played his ass off. You can't ask him to do more. Some will be critical of Napier after this game, but win or loss, I will take his super aggressive approach any day over the conservative mentality of the previous regime. Under Mullen, we lose that game by 3 touchdowns.

We are going through major growing pains right now, but I can see growth from this team. Let Napier close on these recruiting classes, get the kids he recruited acclimated to the program and culture, and then we can assess what he is truly capable of. Also, I'd like to see AR come back to school for one more year to refine his game. If he continues to improve and build on this game, he can be the guy we know he's capable of being. This game was definitely a positive step in the right direction for his development.
Fully agree. Billy’s aggressive playcalls kept us in the game.
Other that that funky trick play where none of the OL moved I had no problem

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
We had 600 yards of offense.
Run/Pass was 42/45.
We were 5/6 on 4th downs.
AR threw for 453.
AR was 24-45. 53%
  • We scored TDs on 5/10 possessions.
  • AR fumbled a possession.
  • We ran out of time on the last possession. It was only 2nd down.
  • We punted once.
  • We gave AR the ball on 4th and 2 at the 20. I'll do that all day, every day.
  • We missed a FG from the 50. It was 4th and 9. Even Les Miles 2.0 ain't going for that.
On the punt, AR threw incomplete on 1st and 3rd down of the last series.
On the failed 4th and 2, AR threw incomplete on 1st and couldn't get 2 yards on 4th
On the missed FG, AR threw incomplete on 1st and 3rd down of the last series. :scratchchin:

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Revenge is better served cold.

Build it and...we will dominate.

ill be back arnold schwarzenegger GIF

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

Agree with you on this. Defensively, l like the scheme but it is going to be hard to execute it until the Grantham style players are eventually out of it. And it will come as early as next year and also seeing a lot of younger guys in there now. Spot on with a Mullentham at the helm. UF would have shyt the bed and the flood gates opened. We kept UT crapping their pants until the last play. That's what I like about Napier and this team. No panic, no giving up, will fight to the very end.

UF did grow up a bit on this game and show that the culture and changes are taking place. We all know that this season was going to be mediocre at best. I was hoping that we'd see change and better results from the team. I think we see that, but I cringe a bit watching the defense. But that too, I knew would be a huge problem this year. But feel we are better off than we have been in years and just gonna have to go through the pains of it.

On AR......I think at this point, he will be back next year. That will be a huge bonus for us and him as well. For one, I think he loves his team and coach. Most of all it will give him time to work on his craft. We all, me included may have coronated him a bit too early but his play last weekend was very much improved. He'll only get better if he puts the work in.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
I was going to ask that question. Who thinks AR doesn't come back next year? And I think that decision may have an emotional component as well as a financial component.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Napier goes into every game hoping to keep it close and win in the end. You will lose about half your games against decent teams with that strategy. Going for 2 was moronic.
That's the kind of football I want to see. No punter, no field goal kicker, no place kicker. Be good enough you never need those guys. Oh an no 4th downs, ever.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
You know damn good and well I want to win badly. Very badly. I'm an alum and bleed orange and blue. Just like I know you do. the fact is you can't admit you jumped the shark and while he may work out, so far it doesn't look great. you've been shaming and wagging all off-season and even into this game. I was on board and still am hopeful he can get it together but there are multiple issues I see and I'm not going to pretend otherwise. It's your board and honestly I'm tired of the increasing attacks on folks like myself who see issues and are concerned. I've been a loyal supporter but say the word and I'll leave. It's your board and if you think I hate the gators and want us to lose then I'll go elsewhere.

Honestly I thought we were tight as far as internet acquaintances go but I've had enough of being smeared for calling it like it is.
So, if you are as you say, and I believe you, it doesn't matter if we win or lose. In all kinds of weather doesn't apply to hurricanes, we root for the Gators period. Florida was a football school for about 20 years. It will always be my Alma Mater.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb