Antonio Brown quits in the middle of a game, throws gear into stands, cut by Bucs

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Kinda like dating that girl that can make you feel like you’re in heaven momentarily and then run through your savings and wreck your credit immediately afterward.
I had a girlfriend like that once, back in the day when the little head was doing the thinking for the
big head. Good thing the wife never found out.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I had a girlfriend like that once, back in the day when the little head was doing the thinking for the
big head. Good thing the wife never found out.
Probably so. Might’ve gone all Lorena Bobbitt on you. Imagine having to go by the handle of “NubbyGator” here on Chatter.

Spurffelbow833

Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2020
I watch little to no NFL.

This is one reason.

I remember the Tom Landry days...He traded one of his best players...Hollywood Henderson for having a mouth.
The beginning of the end for Tom Landry. Blows my mind how in this day and age Bill Belichik can keep such a tight lid on everything. I guess free agency has a lot to do with it. Landry and Schramm couldn't just go out and get whatever parts they needed to reload.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
The beginning of the end for Tom Landry. Blows my mind how in this day and age Bill Belichik can keep such a tight lid on everything. I guess free agency has a lot to do with it. Landry and Schramm couldn't just go out and get whatever parts they needed to reload.

Different Era..."Bum" Phillips never wore his hat in the Domes...they were "INDOORS"

We have kids wearing hats in church...Times have changed.

They had the "Invocation" at most events...Even HS and Pop Warner games...Most kids today don't even know what an invocation is.

Many things have changed for the good...but many have not.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty funny how he supposedly had an ankle injury yet he pranced off the field while playing to the crowd with no sign of a busted wheel.

Even if what he said in that article is 100% true (and he has not earned the benefit of the doubt), doing what he did in the middle of the game is obviously unacceptable and hurts his case. He's also acting like teams will line up to sign him next year. I find that hard to believe, but the NFL has surprised me before in this regard.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
He's also acting like teams will line up to sign him next year. I find that hard to believe, but the NFL has surprised me before in this regard.

They don't care if you have skills. So, I don't watch.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
FIYmYcPWYAYVzNv

AlexDaGator

Founding Member
The Hammer of Thor
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
NFL star Antonio Brown snuck woman into his hotel room the night before meltdown | Daily Mail Online

EXCLUSIVE: Fired Bucs star Antonio Brown smuggled OnlyFans model - who went viral for licking a toilet seat in 2020 - into his hotel for a steamy sex romp and told her to watch 'what I do tomorrow' - the night before he stormed off the field
  • Bucs wide receiver Antonio Brown had a clandestine tryst with influencer Ava Louise, 23, the night before he stormed off the field, DailyMail.com can reveal
  • Louise, who shot to fame in 2020 after she filmed herself licking a toilet seat in a bid to catch covid, was smuggled into his room at the Westin in Jersey City, NJ
  • The social media star told DailyMail.com she first connected with Brown in 2018 and he reached out to her on Instagram on New Year's Day to invite her over
  • Louise arrived at the hotel at 11:15pm, having to sneak past security due to NFL Covid rules which state teams must live in a 'bubble' and cannot see guests
  • Once inside, Brown began ranting about 'bulls**t Covid rules' and repeatedly told her, 'f*** the NFL', Louise claimed
  • Louise, who has an Only Fans account, said: 'When we had sex, he wanted to film it and make a tape on my phone. He wanted me to put it out there'
  • The Only Fans creator claimed Brown also kept mumbling 'I can't wait for you to see what I do tomorrow. I can't wait for you to see me tomorrow.'
  • Brown, 33, was released by the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after a bizarre meltdown during Sunday's come-from-behind win over the Jets

iu

Alex.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.