Antonneous Clayton announces transfer

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
remember when people were panicked about us getting over 85 for a slight time?

those were good times.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Just another 5* bust and we have had a lot of those lately. Not a lot of 5* just that our 5* have been busts.

We had quite a few, and probably just as many percentage wise, during Meyer's time. It just gets exacerbated because of how small the sample size has been. He was also a very strange 5*. I'm not sure I've ever seen a DE get that type of ranking and yet have no interest from the homestate school. Even when he committed, it wasn't viewed in the same "splash" manner that a 5* kid typically is.

But I think his biggest issue was having the McElwain mindset and not being able to shake it. Wish him the best.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We had quite a few, and probably just as many percentage wise, during Meyer's time. It just gets exacerbated because of how small the sample size has been. He was also a very strange 5*. I'm not sure I've ever seen a DE get that type of ranking and yet have no interest from the homestate school. Even when he committed, it wasn't viewed in the same "splash" manner that a 5* kid typically is.

But I think his biggest issue was having the McElwain mindset and not being able to shake it. Wish him the best.

He's more of a yoga type dude....

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He must be getting abused in spring practice - falling down the depth chart.

Still another 3 or 4 to go after this one....

This - I had hoped he would make a big leap last year but he must not be a top talent in reality. This isn't a Gerald Willis situation where the kid has some good talent but is a knucklehead I guess. I don't like the subtle shot at the current staff however - he should just say things didn't work out and move on.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Or perhaps just a twatwaffle? Donkey could probably shed some light on the more obscure nuances of twatwafflism. Or is it twatwafflery?
Twatwafflitis. Inflamation of your twatwaffle. Sometimes twatwafflosis when it is kerely iritating and not yet fully inflamed.

Twatwafflology is the study thereof. And Twatwafflologists are the practicitioners dedicated to the study.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Twatwafflitis. Inflamation of your twatwaffle. Sometimes twatwafflosis when it is kerely iritating and not yet fully inflamed.

Twatwafflology is the study thereof. And Twatwafflologists are the practicitioners dedicated to the study.

I'll take twats for $1000, Alex

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016

Most asstoot O wise one. And in as much as you were the first to propose the theory explaining the existence and nature of the twatwaffle, I am respectfully suggesting the term: "Twatafflelus Donkiei" to describe the phenomenon in classic taxonomic jargon.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Most asstoot O wise one. And in as much as you were the first to propose the theory explaining the existence and nature of the twatwaffle, I am respectfully suggesting the term: "Twatafflelus Donkiei" to describe the phenomenon in classic taxonomic jargon.

-50% for misspelling Twatwafflelus"

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015

No mention of Mullen or Grantham his D/L coach last year in his farewell tweet.

They probably called him out on his softness, he didn’t like it, and folded like Mac would have

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
For those that care, this transfer puts us at exactly 85 w/ the incoming freshman. So, the next transfer puts us under the limit and we're free to bring in a grad transfer/transfer....or save it for the 2020 class.

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
For those that care, this transfer puts us at exactly 85 w/ the incoming freshman. So, the next transfer puts us under the limit and we're free to bring in a grad transfer/transfer....or save it for the 2020 class.

Virtually impossible to figure that accurately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.