Antonneous Clayton announces transfer

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I ducking missed that play while watching some other game and got what I thought was a cryptic text from a friend.

What year was that????
2015. Remember it well. Aguayo was money that year and I was sure FSU had it in the bag. The GT guys were telling the guy who picked it up to let it go since it was past the LOS. Clearly he was smarter than his teammates. Was definitely a classic.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Surely you haven't forgotten this kick six vs f$u...?

2015. Remember it well. Aguayo was money that year and I was sure FSU had it in the bag. The GT guys were telling the guy who picked it up to let it go since it was past the LOS. Clearly he was smarter than his teammates. Was definitely a classic.

I think the K was perfect on the year up to that point...maybe for his career up to that point

gatorev12

Lifetime Member
Aug 17, 2018

I was in Puerto Rico and my girlfriend and I had just finished dinner with my family and were about to start barhopping around Old San Juan when I see a 3 people huddled around a phone and with the game pulled up. I quickly said "Go Tech" and all 3 were GT alums...we jumped up and down in the street when that happened.

When I posted that video earlier this evening, she asked what I was watching and still remembered the event. :cool:

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
playing at Football....

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This is a shame. The kid played like 3 downs in the few years he was here. The NCAA is an absolute joke.

Agreed. Kids/schools can make up the "sick family member" to try and get eligibility, but if the kid transfers close to home I can't see how they can justify denying it. If he went to Texas or Penn State (nowhere near his Georgia home) then I could see denying it. And how did Martel get immediate eligibility?

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Agreed. Kids/schools can make up the "sick family member" to try and get eligibility, but if the kid transfers close to home I can't see how they can justify denying it. If he went to Texas or Penn State (nowhere near his Georgia home) then I could see denying it. And how did Martel get immediate eligibility?
And Solomon at UT. It is amazing who gets waivers and who doesn't.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This was posted on a GT board; he injured his leg or something. He was set to be a starter (opening up vs. FSU):

9919530.jpg

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Too bad for him. Would like to have seen him create some issues for the noles and uga. But this is also a glaring case of why you don’t transfer. Agree or not with the NCAA’s ruling, he wasted a season last year when he could’ve been playing here and may have had a chance at being in the league right now. Seemed like a decent guy here so I feel for him and wish him the best.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Sometimes its best to get a fresh start, best of luck to the young man.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
This was posted on a GT board; he injured his leg or something. He was set to be a starter (opening up vs. FSU):

9919530.jpg

This will sound harsh. But, God does not exist to make Clayton's dreams come true. I understand where he got that theology. It makes one feel good. He didn't get it from the bible though. I'm tired of such garbage theology leading men to forsake Christianity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator