Best Posts in Thread: Any slack or Teams users

1. BNAG8R

BNAG8R Pronouns: them, they, their

Oxbucks:
    $5,064
    Ratings:
    +8,881 / -174
    We use both slack and Teams extensively. Slack is more our corporate “social” area, where quick questions or channels on topics exist.

Teams is used more for business and project-centric stuff, where you have files and project data and other stuff you collaborate on with a “team”.

We used to use Skype before migrating to Teams, and we use zoom extensively for video-con (teams is still a little weak there). At first I didn’t like Teams but after having a 1 hour training with my direct reports, I think it has a lot of promise, especially in our new remote world. It’s a great tool when you have globally distributed teams.

SF acquiring slack will probably ruin it.

The Box

Help

You don't have the necessary permissions to use the chat.

1. There are currently no users chatting.
        • About Us

Our community sprung up when the Gatorsports message board was shut down in the summer of 2014. We pride ourselves on offering Gator-biased, yet critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is the best Gator message board you will find.
        • Like us on Facebook

• Buy us a Zima!

The management works very hard to make sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a non-alcoholic Zima? We'd really appreciate it! Just click the "Donate" tab at the top of the page.