Anybody else notice that Driskel didn't play?

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n96320 said:
Muschamp didn't say anything in his press conference about Driskel having a role in this game, that was a false quote attributed to him by some sh*t for brains that started the thread about it here.

I don't know what's worse, having to read this non-essential thread or observe for the 1,971st time your typical model behavior. Seriously, dude, do you go through life insulting everyone you come in contact with who doesn't go about their life the perfect way you do?

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014
QueenCityGator;n96281 said:
Ok I will admit this thread is nonessential and that my other thread could have waited until Monday.

This is a forum after all... keep on posting... if pumper don't like, no need to read, pretty simple really.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE='78;n96593]

I don't know what's worse, having to read this non-essential thread or observe for the 1,971st time your typical model behavior. Seriously, dude, do you go through life insulting everyone you come in contact with who doesn't go about their life the perfect way you do? [/QUOTE]

No, I just call out obvious lies and the idiots who make them. But if you want to celebrate whoever the started the thread with an absolute fabrication, have at it, hoss.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Per Mark Long:

Driskel has an ankle injury, but the decision has more to do with getting more out of Florida's struggling offense. Muschamp said Driskel "certainly is going to have a role in that game."

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n96771 said:
No, I just call out obvious lies and the idiots who make them. But if you want to celebrate whoever the started the thread with an absolute fabrication, have at it, hoss.

I don't what you're talking about Sas. Muschamp definitely said that Driskel was going to have a role in this game. He never clarified to what extent. That role may have been cheerleader for all we know. Although I think it would have been Wildcat but the running backs and offensive line played as if they were possessed.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Of course the thread I was referring to has completely disappeared, either that or I just can't find it. But I'm talking about the one that was started and attributed a fake quote to WM saying JD would have a "big role" in the UGA game.

Gatormac2112

The Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Sep 7, 2014
I feel bad for Driskel, being in the spotlight just wasnt meant for him. I always thought he was extremely insecure and lacking confidence in his body language and that he was just going through the motions, being the starter because that was his destiny. Not because he wanted it. I think he is actually relieved to be on the sidelines.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
gatormandan;n96826 said:

The thread was started after the Monday presser in which WM said nothing about JD's status for the UGA game. All he said was JD's back was hurt, that he didn't practice during the off week, and that he was returning to practice that day. If you want to start throwing a quote out that was made two days AFTER that thread was started to make yourself feel better, have at it hoss.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Im just assuming this quote was carried forward into another thread. I know nothing about the timing of the threads...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Captain Sasquatch;n96836 said:
The thread was started after the Monday presser in which WM said nothing about JD's status for the UGA game. All he said was JD's back was hurt, that he didn't practice during the off week, and that he was returning to practice that day. If you want to start throwing a quote out that was made two days AFTER that thread was started to make yourself feel better, have at it hoss.
Here's the thread you're referring to. I found it in seconds with a search.

https://gatorchatter.com/forum/main...hump-says-driskel-to-have-a-vital-role-in-jax

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah. I'd say the term "vital" took a bit of artistic license.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
RocketCityGator;n96352 said:
Not defending Jeff, but Treon fumbled a hand-off.
Nobody likes a know it all

TallyGator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Sources report that, in spite of the windy conditions, not once did Driskel fumble the clipboard or lose his hat. So...we have that going for us...

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Driskel looks like a rightfielder in that hat.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It's more fun when Driskel is riding the pine.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
He had the same role that Adam Lane has had the last 8 weeks.....

Don't be shocked when Lane packs his bags this off-season, especially seeing how much Powell is playing. Hate to lose him...but when you have the coaches saying that he's going to play and he doesn't even see the field on ST's, much less in the regular offense....

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator