Anybody get their "appointment time" for their tickets yet?

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This is going to be interesting...... For those who haven't seen it, here's the email that went out today regarding how to get tickets. Has anyone gotten theirs yet? My appt. isn't until Thursday so I'm not expecting many if any tickets to still be left by then.

Thank you for your continued support and patience these past few months as we've been navigating these difficult times. We look forward to having you back in The Swamp this Fall!

APPOINTMENT TIME

Your appointment time to purchase single game tickets begins:

This is the earliest you'll be able to select tickets and will have up until Friday, September 25 to make a purchase.

All appointment times were set based on the Gator Boosters Loyalty Point System which ranks season ticket holders by club level and then points within each club level.

ACCOUNT BALANCE

If you choose games and seats that total more than your available balance, you will be charged for the difference. If this occurs we will notify you prior to charging your card. If after selecting seats you have any balance remaining, you will be able to utilize that balance in the Gators Marketplace starting on October 2 when it reopens after the single game sale is completed.

What makes up this number? Consistent with other years, the amount listed is a combination of Gator Booster contribution and season ticket money already paid. This value does not include any money paid towards Florida-Georgia ticket requests or any seatbacks you may have purchased.

HOW TO PURCHASE?

Tickets will be available by logging into your Florida Gators account and selecting 'Purchase 2020 Single Game Tickets' on the top bar. Here you will see all five home games available to purchase.

Pick the game you wish to attend, choose the number of tickets you'd like to purchase, select the seats that you like, and add them to your cart. If you would like to purchase another game click the same button as before and repeat this process. Once you have all tickets in your cart proceed to the checkout process.

As you are checking out you will not be required to pay any money but will be required to sign up for a 'payment plan'. Once the single game seat selection process closes we will reconcile your account to cover your seat selections. If you still have an outstanding balance we will contact you separately. If you did not use your full balance on single game tickets you will have the opportunity to choose one of the four options in the Gators Marketplace once it reopens on October 2.

TICKET PRICING

The stadium map below breaks down each price by section and you will see the prices for each home game by sections listed underneath the map. Please note that the prices listed are a combination of Gator Booster contribution and ticket cost. Premium seating spaces will only be available to ticket holders that currently have seats in those areas.

TICKET LIMITS

You will have the opportunity to select tickets to all five home games based on availability. Below are the per game ticket limits for each club level:

• Legacy Director - 16 ticket limit
  • Distinguished Director - 14 ticket limit
  • Bull Gator - 12 ticket limit
  • Grand Gator - 10 ticket limit
  • Scholarship Club - 8 ticket limit
  • Scholarship Partner - 6 ticket limit
  • Fighting Gator - 4 ticket limit
  • UF Faculty/Staff - 4 ticket limit
  • Recent Graduates - 4 ticket limit

PARKING

All lots will require a parking pass, but spaces within each lot will be general admission with no reserved spaces. All Bull Gator, Grand Gator, Scholarship Club, and Scholarship Partner accounts that select seats during the seat selection process will receive one (1) parking pass per game, per account.

Based on availability, there may be an opportunity to purchase a single game parking pass for the game selected closer to the game. This is not guaranteed, but if the UAA has parking available that was not assigned, a single game sale will be announced to those accounts that selected tickets to that game. For those who do receive parking, all passes will be mobile and will need to be displayed on a mobile device for entry into the assigned lot.

MOBILE TICKETING & FLORIDA GATORS APP

As a reminder, mobile ticketing is required this fall in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. There will be two ways to access your tickets: 1) through the Florida Gators app from your mobile device or 2) through FloridaGators.com/myaccount . Fans will also be able to transfer or donate your tickets easily within the app or online.

For a smoother and safer entry on game-day, we encourage fans to add their tickets to their Apple Wallet or Google Pay account. You may also learn more about mobile ticketing in this quick video.

Thank you and Go Gators!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
the ticket holdings at work are all canceling their season tickets

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
This is going to be interesting...... For those who haven't seen it, here's the email that went out today regarding how to get tickets. Has anyone gotten theirs yet? My appt. isn't until Thursday so I'm not expecting many if any tickets to still be left by then.

Thank you for your continued support and patience these past few months as we've been navigating these difficult times. We look forward to having you back in The Swamp this Fall!

APPOINTMENT TIME

Your appointment time to purchase single game tickets begins:

This is the earliest you'll be able to select tickets and will have up until Friday, September 25 to make a purchase.

All appointment times were set based on the Gator Boosters Loyalty Point System which ranks season ticket holders by club level and then points within each club level.

ACCOUNT BALANCE

If you choose games and seats that total more than your available balance, you will be charged for the difference. If this occurs we will notify you prior to charging your card. If after selecting seats you have any balance remaining, you will be able to utilize that balance in the Gators Marketplace starting on October 2 when it reopens after the single game sale is completed.

What makes up this number? Consistent with other years, the amount listed is a combination of Gator Booster contribution and season ticket money already paid. This value does not include any money paid towards Florida-Georgia ticket requests or any seatbacks you may have purchased.

HOW TO PURCHASE?

Tickets will be available by logging into your Florida Gators account and selecting 'Purchase 2020 Single Game Tickets' on the top bar. Here you will see all five home games available to purchase.

Pick the game you wish to attend, choose the number of tickets you'd like to purchase, select the seats that you like, and add them to your cart. If you would like to purchase another game click the same button as before and repeat this process. Once you have all tickets in your cart proceed to the checkout process.

As you are checking out you will not be required to pay any money but will be required to sign up for a 'payment plan'. Once the single game seat selection process closes we will reconcile your account to cover your seat selections. If you still have an outstanding balance we will contact you separately. If you did not use your full balance on single game tickets you will have the opportunity to choose one of the four options in the Gators Marketplace once it reopens on October 2.

TICKET PRICING

The stadium map below breaks down each price by section and you will see the prices for each home game by sections listed underneath the map. Please note that the prices listed are a combination of Gator Booster contribution and ticket cost. Premium seating spaces will only be available to ticket holders that currently have seats in those areas.

TICKET LIMITS

You will have the opportunity to select tickets to all five home games based on availability. Below are the per game ticket limits for each club level:

• Legacy Director - 16 ticket limit
  • Distinguished Director - 14 ticket limit
  • Bull Gator - 12 ticket limit
  • Grand Gator - 10 ticket limit
  • Scholarship Club - 8 ticket limit
  • Scholarship Partner - 6 ticket limit
  • Fighting Gator - 4 ticket limit
  • UF Faculty/Staff - 4 ticket limit
  • Recent Graduates - 4 ticket limit

PARKING

All lots will require a parking pass, but spaces within each lot will be general admission with no reserved spaces. All Bull Gator, Grand Gator, Scholarship Club, and Scholarship Partner accounts that select seats during the seat selection process will receive one (1) parking pass per game, per account.

Based on availability, there may be an opportunity to purchase a single game parking pass for the game selected closer to the game. This is not guaranteed, but if the UAA has parking available that was not assigned, a single game sale will be announced to those accounts that selected tickets to that game. For those who do receive parking, all passes will be mobile and will need to be displayed on a mobile device for entry into the assigned lot.

MOBILE TICKETING & FLORIDA GATORS APP

As a reminder, mobile ticketing is required this fall in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium. There will be two ways to access your tickets: 1) through the Florida Gators app from your mobile device or 2) through FloridaGators.com/myaccount . Fans will also be able to transfer or donate your tickets easily within the app or online.

For a smoother and safer entry on game-day, we encourage fans to add their tickets to their Apple Wallet or Google Pay account. You may also learn more about mobile ticketing in this quick video.

Thank you and Go Gators!

Haven’t yet. Still waiting to see if they’re putting down those direction arrows and spacing stickers. Without those, I’m lost.

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If I were to buy the exact 4 seats for 5 games that I already paid for I'd have to pay around 20% more than I already paid for my already paid for seats.

o_O

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
This appears to be the same approach they used with the O’Dome renovation that wasn’t very fair

The bottom line is the more money you give or will give is the only real metric applied.

Good luck to all my friends getting seats. Hopefully the fat cats will be scared away and you get what you want.

Nautigator

Founding Member
Level 11.5 Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My time is Wednesday at four. I'd like to get my seats also. It will be interesting what will be left.
What would tickets go for on the secondary market?

divits

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Had my sister (Bull Gator) get me a couple LSU tickets today. I think that’s it for me for this year. I’m just going to roll the money over to next year. It’s gonna be weird.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
A game for me is an entire weekend. No overnight parking for the RV means no games for this Phan, unless I scalp and jet up for a quickie.

What is going happen at the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party?

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
If I were to buy the exact 4 seats for 5 games that I already paid for I'd have to pay around 20% more than I already paid for my already paid for seats.

o_O

Have to pay for the new Chess Team facility some how

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
They can use my cutout if they want. They will have to come over and take the picture and throw me some cash.

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Man, the good ol' days when you didn't even need a ticket. You would just slip 5 bucks to the ticket taker and go pile into any hot, sweaty, drunken block of fans that you wanted to.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
A game for me is an entire weekend. No overnight parking for the RV means no games for this Phan, unless I scalp and jet up for a quickie.

What is going happen at the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party?

I was given no option on my 8 Jax tickets. Just told I would be getting a refund shortly.

That was surprising to me because about 10 years ago my number was cut down to 6. Then the last two seasons they upped me back to 8. So there’s obviously not been a huge push for them, which makes me wonder why were so quick to refund instead of giving me the option to roll over to ‘21.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
No but I got a full refund, thought about rolling over to next year but at my age and this virus thing , hell I might not be here next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.