Anybody taking advantage of Coronavirus?

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Not my cup of tea, but I agree their jet overhaul business looks interesting.

Also saw this a couple days ago:
Rolls-Royce secures funding for new generation of mini nuclear reactors.

It's a pretty volatile stock that had a nice run-up from July to September.
Since then, it's traded sideways. If I were thinking of buying it, I'd probably wait until it established a bit more positive momentum.

FYI, I know nothing!

I think the nuc thing is coming whether people want it or not. They have already built some of the SMR or at least that is my understanding....if they have already secured funding I see their stock price doubling it's previous(pre covid) price(over 5 years or so) due to the fact that was all based on the jet turbine engine maintenance/sales....The other thing is the Reddit crowd is now aware of this....but I've been wrong a time or 2 myself. At 1.89 I bought 1000 shares today and will monitor/add accordingly.....Like I said I'm looking out several years on the timeline here.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
RIVN. Up 116% in 6 days. I am just annoyed it's only 8 shares.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Might be time for Part 2 of this thread with the super duper covid news. Idiots.

bradgator2

Founding Member
Rioting
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
DWAC back up around mid 70's....shorts moving in so this could get REAL interesting...wish I had held on to maybe 15 shares or so at 20 now but it was hard not to let them go in the mid 80's. I might jump back in if it gets near 50 again...Like I said I've heard some chatter of it getting pushed up to 300 plus but I think that happens when the app is launched and a Trump speaks publicly....gonna be YUGE again

So um... did you buy any?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.